BY CLINIQUE

Creamy contouring stick creates the illusion of depth; makes areas appear to recede. Long-wearing and oil-free.

How to Use:

Glide on over bare skin or foundation to add contour to hollow of cheeks, along jawline and other areas.

Clinique Chubby Stick™ Sculpting Contour
  • "i recently bought this product from amazon. to start off with positives, it has an amazing texture and glides smoothly on skin. it spreads evenly and looks very smooth on skin. i love "non fragrance" products and clinique has absolutely no fragrance in it. yay! only flaw is that i have a very oily skin and after few hours of this product on my skin, the oiliness increase and it's shown on my face. especially during summer and morning outdoor events. i usually prefer wearing this product for night and indoor events. " in 32 reviews
  • "this highlight is exactly what i've been looking for! i've found that my powder highlighters don't show up that well, and this cream highlighter shows up and looks very natural! easy to apply and blends easily! " in 26 reviews
  • "the chubby stick is a great warm tone for light skin tones! it is harder to blend with a beauty blender, although. i prefer to use a brush to blend through easily and quickly. great product though, it's a great sculptor! worth the buy." in 9 reviews
Sol B.
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Sculpting Contour highlight works okay. The color is very nice but when you apply it it’s not that visible. This color is more like natural and light so if you are looking for a very visible highlight this is not a good one to buy . Also when you apply this highlight it is hard to blend it in so it just looks like a line. But when I tried this color on my hand it looked so nice and thought it would work amazing. Doesn’t really work great for me but if you would like a light color more like a natural color for highlight then this product would be good to buy. But also as I said it’s kind of hard to blend. I probably just don’t know how to blend it that well but it was kind of difficult for me. Something I did like was that this highlight was about $25 not that expensive and there is a decent amount of product so it does last for a long time ! As well as the highlight when you put it on it lasts the whole day but also depends how much you put on.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I revived this as a full size sample from Sephora and it’s awesome! It blends really well and it’s super creamy. It also lasts a really long time! I usually cream contour with this and then follow with a radiant powder bronzer over the top! I love this product
Audrey J.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I have both the highlighter and the bronzer, and while I do indeed like the highlighter, I LOVE the bronzer. It's super light and subtle - a little goes a long way. It took me a while to perfect my ability to use it, but now it's my every day product. I also like to use it over my eyelids for a little extra color.
Rachael L.
Houston
The Clinique contour stick is probably the only cream contour product I’ve used that’s so easy to blend. This product looks perfect on my skin for a nice bronze look. It’s a little more on the warm side so if you prefer someone with a cool tone than this isn’t the product for you. This product works best when I pick it up with a brush first and then apply/blend on the face. Highly recommend this product.
Jennifer V.
I didn't like the way the color looked on my skin. It's more likely to be better for someone with a more yellow undertone to their skin.

I wasn't able to make it look natural at all--it just looked like I had discoloration. Would not buy again, but maybe someone with a different skin tonality would fare better.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
One of my favorite things to use for contouring. It is so easy to blend into my skin and with other products too. The stick is pretty thick so I don’t have to use a lot of it for the color to go a long way on my face. Here’s a pic of it blended in my skin!
Taylor Y.
Apollo Beach, FL
I am a huge fan on Clinique and this product is no exception. It is fairly affordable and is a great highlighting option for anyone who is on the go and/or traveling! Because of the stick cream formula, you don't have to worry about it spilling in your bag which is a huge plus for me and I can apply in 2 minutes or less.
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
This is a nice product. No, it’s not a blinding highlight, but I think a soft glow is good for some looks. Overall, I would buy this product again and would recommend it if you want a subtle highlight.
Lee M.
Darien
This contour stick is amazing! It is very pigmented and it is super easy to blend out! It creates a very natural looking shadow under my cheekbones! It is a warm contour shade that works on many different skin tones! I highly recommend this product!!
Julia M.
Atlanta, GA
Bought this chubby stick in a highlighter and love it. Great for popping on a bare face for a little luminance or in the corner of the eyelid for a pop. Easily blendable and wearable highlight!
Stephanie D.
PORTSMOUTH, VA
Is this super shimmery, or is more of a glow?
Emily E.
I've been looking for a highlighter for a while dose anyone no if its oily or not
Ashley L.
Does this work over powder?
Sue V.
Is it oily?
Samantha S.
Hanmer, ON
I am very pale skinned and have a hard time finding a hi-light light enough that doesn't look yellowy on my skin. Is this product good for pale skin or does it come off yellow toned?