BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Anna C.
Fort Worth
Love chubby sticks! Depending on the color/type they vary from sheer to intense but all the colors are so beautiful. I love how they have a light balm feel rather than a lipstick feel. Great for everyday use or events. Everyone should have a million chubbies because they are so great!
priya_wadehra W.
Perfect for an everyday color with moisturizing properties. I have this in my purse at all time because the color is beautiful and it never leaves my lips feeling dry.
Lisa P.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Mega Melon more...
This stuff is amazing! I got this as a free gift for purchasing Clinique products and what a great gift it was. It wasn’t drying , it was super moisturising and it last a long time. I will get another one.
Grace K.
I could wear this lip product all the time, it is lovely. The pigmentation is way more them I expected from it when it said balm and the colour is just fab. It lasts ages and when it does finally start to wear it fades so neatly and I hardly even notice but when it does it so easy to reapply it
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Great smell that will last all day long for a great price! It hydrates your lips to another level!!!!!!! And super soft lips!
Claire A.
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I have these in every colour! I just love them. I don’t really like to have full lipstick on because I suffer with dry lips, so these are great for me because they provide a great colour but are also super hydrating. I have so many compliments when I wear this one especially.
JJ L.
New york, NY
Review for: Richer Raisin more...
I bought this because I was looking for a tinted lip balm that could moisturize my lips while adding some sheer color so I didn’t look dead. I’ve tried Fresh, Burt bees but those randomly gave me an allergic reaction but this is AMAZING. the Clinique richer raisin gave me the berry look I was looking for (don’t be fooled by how dark it looks) and keeps my lips moisturized without being too gooey like how Vaseline does (I use Vaseline for overnight use). Highly recommend people try this out!
Jasmin I.
Canoga Park, CA
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
This is a cute to have on your bag for a quick lip color, easy to use and you don’t need a mirror to apply it. It’s a moisturizing colored balm that you feel instantly after applying and the more you apply the more pigment you get, the less pigment you want the less you apply.
Stephanie P.
Azusa, CA
This is a good lipstick... The pigment is good.. as well as moisturizing..I just personally am not a fan of a chubby lipstick.. but it is a good product.. just a tad expensive
Leah J.
Charleston
Purchased at: belk
Review for: Chunky Cherry more...
I got this in a chub pack with a bunch of other stuff and this is my favorite. It has such a nice color and it is not clumpy and it stays on all throughout the day without having to reapply it. I would highly recommend this.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?