BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
Its feels like a lip balm very moisturizeing and gives you a nice tint. Perfect for every day and running errands
Eleesha N.
Sylacauga, AL
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
I like the formula of this. It goes on smooth and silky. I do not like that the name is suggestive of a scent or flavor with no payoff. This product doesn't really even tint my lips. Overall its an overpriced Vaseline stick.
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
I really like these. They give some color to your lips and help moisturize them at the same time. Definitely recommend.
negs J s.
Sydney, Gold Coast
I love this product use is pretty much daily a specially if I'm just relaxing at home keeps my lips mosturised
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
These are the perfect shades if you don't want to have too dramatic lips, they are moisturizing and can apply anywhere!
Naomi R.
Morovis, PR
Love them!! I would recommended them to all the beautiful ladies out there! The colors are wow! !!! is greatif you want a light color on your lips
Axie M.
Elizabethton, TN
This dark and devious lip stick adds a dark, but playful, touch to any wardrobe. Personally it was my first chubby stick, and I was surprised that it lasted me hours without disappearing. It is affordable and the makeup consultant at clinique will be more than happy to let you try the shade on and make sure it's for you! I can't wait to buy more colors.
Xarene B.
The product is not long lasting but if it is moisturizing and very beautiful. Are very faint and very natural colors.. I love it
aide r.
Gonzales, CA
Im not really a lip color person, but these lip balms are awesome! there not heavy and they last longer!
Lilian U.
The chubby stick collection are products I would highly reccomend. I have been using these moisturising tinted balms for a few months and have had amazing feedback. I often get asked what product I am using and 99% of the time it is the  Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm or the  Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm . The balms are everything you could ask for; moisturising, refreshing, colouring/tinting and make your lips appear full.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?