BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I domt know whats moisturizing about these or why everyone loves them so much. Maybe I got a bad one? All I know is the one I had was so waxy, like a crayon, and had no pigment at all. I bruised my lips just trying to get it on, and there was basically no color pay off at all. This felt tight and waxy on my lips and smelled and tasted terrible.
Kelly S.
I had this and I could barely get the color onto my lips. By the rating I can see that others like it but for me, not at all.
Libby D.
This sure is so good ☺️It makes you're Lips look so amazing i you will get so many comments wearing this
Laura L.
Pomona, CA
The colors are so nice but it was just too bright when I applied it on. I got a light and a dark shade pink color but it was too much brightness for me. It's decent price like maybe $4 but not really worth it to be honest.
Eden B.
Mentor, OH
Too soft, bleeds in to your skin when applied. Not long lasting. Pretty color and a little high priced
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
These taste pretty gross and the color does not stay all day for me I feel like this brand has cheaper ingredients and I Def wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Joselyne C.
Hollywood, FL
Not my favorite at all! Every time I wear it my lips feel like a desert; it makes my lips so dry and feel so dry. Even if you use lip gloss or chap stick it still does not work. The colors are beautiful though! Its too bad the quality of the product are not so good.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
This product was horrible to me, it has no pigment to it and really doesn't moisturize like it says it will. I expected more from this product.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I really dislike these Chubby Sticks. I have a few that I received in Clinique bonus gifts, and I never like them. They smell and taste very bad, which is probably due to Clinique not adding fragrance for individuals with sensitive skin. I can understand that and don't blame them. Other than the scent, these just don't last on my lips at all. I have tried the regular Chubby Sticks and the "bolder" type, whatever they are called. They don't last well on my lips and aren't particularly moisturizing or comfortable to wear.
Evelin R.
Portsmouth, Portsmouth
Too expensive and no that great. doesnt last long the pigmentation is a bit poor too i would not recommend it
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?