16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 348 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
I domt know whats moisturizing about these or why everyone loves them so much. Maybe I got a bad one? All I know is the one I had was so waxy, like a crayon, and had no pigment at all. I bruised my lips just trying to get it on, and there was basically no color pay off at all. This felt tight and waxy on my lips and smelled and tasted terrible.
I had this and I could barely get the color onto my lips. By the rating I can see that others like it but for me, not at all.
This sure is so good ☺️It makes you're Lips look so amazing i you will get so many comments wearing this
The colors are so nice but it was just too bright when I applied it on. I got a light and a dark shade pink color but it was too much brightness for me. It's decent price like maybe $4 but not really worth it to be honest.
Too soft, bleeds in to your skin when applied. Not long lasting. Pretty color and a little high priced
These taste pretty gross and the color does not stay all day for me I feel like this brand has cheaper ingredients and I Def wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Not my favorite at all! Every time I wear it my lips feel like a desert; it makes my lips so dry and feel so dry. Even if you use lip gloss or chap stick it still does not work. The colors are beautiful though! Its too bad the quality of the product are not so good.
This product was horrible to me, it has no pigment to it and really doesn't moisturize like it says it will. I expected more from this product.
I really dislike these Chubby Sticks. I have a few that I received in Clinique bonus gifts, and I never like them. They smell and taste very bad, which is probably due to Clinique not adding fragrance for individuals with sensitive skin. I can understand that and don't blame them. Other than the scent, these just don't last on my lips at all. I have tried the regular Chubby Sticks and the "bolder" type, whatever they are called. They don't last well on my lips and aren't particularly moisturizing or comfortable to wear.
Too expensive and no that great. doesnt last long the pigmentation is a bit poor too i would not recommend it
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos