BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Katie W.
Plainview , TX
I love wearing this! I have multiple shades and they all look great. The one that surprised me the most was the dark purple shade that came in a free gift. I thought it would look terrible, but the color is actually very sheer and I wear it more often than the others. Overall very moisturizing and sheer color. Love it.
Liuba S.
Review for: 07 Super Strawberry Travel Size more...
The super strawberry chubby stick by Clinique is one of the best! It is so moisturizing and is great when your on the go and want an easy pop of color without overdoing it. I would recommend this chubby stick along with all other shades!
Analise J.
I love how moisturizing this formula is and how pigmented it is. The colors are gorgeous and work with many skin tones. The pencil like tip makes it great to apply. I would highly recommend if your lips are really dry and chapped!
Violeta C.
With clinique you won't be never dissapointed
I have a pair of this balm and i would buy it once and again.
Is perfect for daily use, even if you're not a makeup fan. These are not cheap but not so expensive.
Moisture feeling is so obvious. So... i recommend it
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
I was actually surprised at how much I liked this. It adds color while actually keeping my lips kissable. Like any lip balm, reapplication is a must; with this especially if you're trying to keep the color up. This has become a must have for me.
Henna M.
Roswell, GA
I love these. They come in so many colors so it's easy to find one to match your skin tone. I like the texture and how smooth it goes on. It's not really a lipstick but more a sheer later that gives your lips some color and life. I love how it's very suble yet effective
Amanda S.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
Love this shade and lip balm for spring! It's so moisturizing and just easy to use. Especially when you want a hint of color but not heavy. I prefer the Clinique over a lot of drug store brands, it has better color pay off!
Katie L.
Love this lip balm! It moisturizes so much and leaves lips soft even after being out in the sun. The colors are fun and natural, perfect for any look. My one complaint is that it doesn't smell the best, but it's still great!
Dallas M.
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
This is my favorite lip color to use. I was a bit hesitant at first because it seemed too bright, but it matches my skin tone really well. Love that it actually moisturizes my lips and I don't have to put chapstick on before I use it like I have to with other lipsticks. Its a little pricey but its worth it!
Casey C.
I am a huge fan and I will keep by this! My lips feel so soft and I have a matte appearance which I love! It is a little more expensive than most, but, it's totally worth the buy! Add a little gloss and it still stays on!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back