BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Motti R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love this lip product!! Its super moisturizing and still gives you a pretty natural tint, Its super easy to apply.. and it has defiantly met my expectations. It is decently priced due to you getting an everyday lip balm tint. I would defiantly buy it again and in more shades!
Brazilia Davi M.
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm is a blast with all the different colors they have and they are very moisturizing to your lips, it is always a great idea to keep your lips moist at all times and they make your lips look good because of the many colors they have.
Kari C.
Grand Island, NE
I love the hubby sticks from Clinique. The colors are great and I love the way they feel on my lips. They are nice and creamy and seem to last a good amount of time. I will keep buying these for sure.
Andrea R.
Very cute lipstick love the colors I have like 5 of these love them so much. Long lasting and very easy to use! And cheap too and it did meet my expectations for sure. Would buy again. Need more shades
Cassie P.
W Hollywood, CA
I absolutely love this product from Clinique. I always use Chapstick but this is a whole new product that brings color to your lips as well as moisturize. The colors do a great job staining my lips and I use it for work or going out!
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
This chubby stick is very moisturizing and the color selection is very wide. For me the only con is the amount of product that you get for the price is too little. There are other alternatives like the Revlon ones which are cheaper yet performs the same. Also, this product doesn't last through eating so you have to reapply.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
These chubby sticks are great lipsticks/lip liners! Perfect to do two steps in one. This color was a little light for me but my daughter has fair skin so it worked great for her. Ultra hydrating though and feels great on your lips! Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Aprill P.
These lip balms are amazing you can use them for everything and they don't ever feel dry. You can use it as a normal lip stick or i like the gradient lip and because it's so smooth it gives a perfect gradient and doesn't get blotchy. I've also used this as blush and as a eyeshadow.
megha J.
Anaheim, CA
Honestly moisturizes your lips for hours and keeps the color there though you may have to reapply, great price also. Its great for on the go. No mirror needed to apply, I use this product almost everyday, but i would not purchase it again because I prefer tinted lip balms more.
Sam L.
Stockbridge, GA
Such a great color. It is a great pop of color without being too over dramatic. Loved that it didn't dry out my lips or made me have to reapply a lot. Stayed on my lips and kept it nice shine all day.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?