16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 348 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
Love this lip product!! Its super moisturizing and still gives you a pretty natural tint, Its super easy to apply.. and it has defiantly met my expectations. It is decently priced due to you getting an everyday lip balm tint. I would defiantly buy it again and in more shades!
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm is a blast with all the different colors they have and they are very moisturizing to your lips, it is always a great idea to keep your lips moist at all times and they make your lips look good because of the many colors they have.
I love the hubby sticks from Clinique. The colors are great and I love the way they feel on my lips. They are nice and creamy and seem to last a good amount of time. I will keep buying these for sure.
Very cute lipstick love the colors I have like 5 of these love them so much. Long lasting and very easy to use! And cheap too and it did meet my expectations for sure. Would buy again. Need more shades
I absolutely love this product from Clinique. I always use Chapstick but this is a whole new product that brings color to your lips as well as moisturize. The colors do a great job staining my lips and I use it for work or going out!
This chubby stick is very moisturizing and the color selection is very wide. For me the only con is the amount of product that you get for the price is too little. There are other alternatives like the Revlon ones which are cheaper yet performs the same. Also, this product doesn't last through eating so you have to reapply.
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
These chubby sticks are great lipsticks/lip liners! Perfect to do two steps in one. This color was a little light for me but my daughter has fair skin so it worked great for her. Ultra hydrating though and feels great on your lips! Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
These lip balms are amazing you can use them for everything and they don't ever feel dry. You can use it as a normal lip stick or i like the gradient lip and because it's so smooth it gives a perfect gradient and doesn't get blotchy. I've also used this as blush and as a eyeshadow.
Honestly moisturizes your lips for hours and keeps the color there though you may have to reapply, great price also. Its great for on the go. No mirror needed to apply, I use this product almost everyday, but i would not purchase it again because I prefer tinted lip balms more.
Such a great color. It is a great pop of color without being too over dramatic. Loved that it didn't dry out my lips or made me have to reapply a lot. Stayed on my lips and kept it nice shine all day.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos