16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,138 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 342 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
I really love this balm. It's so moisturizing. This feels more like a chapstick then a lip balm. It exceeded my expectations. The applicator is very easy to use. The color is very subtle and it's a "my lip color but better" type of look. You can easily get these for free with one of the clinique promotions they always have at the department stores.
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
These are my favorite!!!! I have four different colors. They are very nourishing and the color is just the right amount when you don't want to wear a heavy lipstick. I keep in them in my makeup drawer, my purse, my desk at work, and my car!
Review for: 07 Super Strawberry Travel Size more...
I love this little chubby stick! It's the perfect size to throw in my purse, and this color leaves the best light wash of color on my lips. I like to layer this with other lip balms to lock the moisture in, because I have really dry skin and lips. The staying power of the color is beautiful and subtle, and it really livens up any look.
I've always been a fan of the Clinique Chubby sticks just for the fact of how easy and cute they are. This color is your lip color but better because it keeps your lips looking healthy and nourished. I love the tips of the sticks to easily apply to your lip without needing a mirror as well. Its easy enough to carry in your bag or pocket.
While I did like these products, I have to say that if I hadn't received them as a gift I never would have paid this much for a simple jumbo lip pencil. The Revlon balms are easily just as good, and a fraction of the price. If buying high end really matters to you, then go for it, but otherwise there are tons of cheaper alternatives.
For the price, it's great! But if you're looking for high quality, you might want to splurge. Nice colors, goes on fairly easily, but smudges easily. The color stays everywhere else but lips(but then, isn't that just the way?) and it's not really what i would call moisturizing. Beautiful colors. Convenient enough if you're in a pinch.
Great product, always have on hand and with about 10 lip products in my purse at any given time I always reach for this when I want subtle color, moisture, not too cakey or drying. So happy with this product, do yourself a favor a try it!
The color lasted for a long time, but it left my lips with a slight sticky feeling and I hate that. But it got four stars because of the long lasting wear and good price. I would recommend this to those who are not particular about sticky lips!
I am not a lipstick type of person. I have fair-ish skin but darker lips so lipsticks just look weird on me. A friend with similar features swore by the Chubby Stick and encouraged me to try it. I love them! Just the lightest dash of color--nothing overwhelming--and a little shine. Fun for everyday and works with a full face on too.
Review for: Richer Raisin more...
This gives me the perfect MLBB look for my olive skin. The color is initially sheer but builds up to a deep plum. I wear it alone or layered under or over matte lipsticks for a dose of moisture. Retouching is necessary throughout the day but not unexpected with any lip balm. A staple in my makeup bag. I've already repurchased twice.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos