BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Erin W.
Boalsburg, PA
The Clinique chubby stick is my FAVORITE makeup when it comes to lips. It's like a great lipstick/Chapstick/lip gloss combination. It has great color, the perfect amount of sheen, and is so moisturizing. I will never use another lip stick. The super strawberry is my favorite shade. It is not even that expensive and it is worth every single penny
Suzy R.
Great lip balm. Flex on smooth and easily, and there is a really nice variety of colors available. With the help of a sales clerk, it's really easy to settle on the best colors for you. It's very silky feeling and gave a lot more color to my lips than I expected. It's not sticky in the least bit
melanie w.
Greenville, SC
This is my go to everyday lip color. It is not as heavy as a lipstick but gives enough color to make a difference with everyday makeup. It is a very smooth and easy application and the color lasts a long time.
Hazel C.
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
I haven't purchased this product but tried it out last time I was at the Clinique counter. I tried all most of the colors but unfortunately they were all too bright when put on my lips. I did love the texture of them. Wish they had ine that would work for me and the I would definitely buy one.
Katy B.
Hammond, LA
I love my chubby stick! I get so many compliments whenever I wear my favorite clinique shade. It's the perfect mix of moisture and color. I was surprised to see how long the color actually last on my lips. Definitely a must have in your handbag!
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
I love tinted chapstick because my lips are really dry and flakey, so I like to cover up when I sometimes pick at them (oops!). I have the shade to the left of the deepest purple. It is the perfect color and hydrates my lips while also giving me some color.
member-694065a4a
North Lawrence, OH
I'm one who does not like using lipsticks because most of them feel heavy, so these are my best friends! They feel like a light Chapstick, very creamy, but yet you can also build the color up to look as intense as you like! Highly recommend mighty mimosa, curvy candy, two ton tomato, and strawberry. The only thing someone might not like is that the smell is a little weird, but I will always go for these!
Ariel S.
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
I love the chubby stick because it comes in such convenient little tubes. The color does not stay on or last very long, but I like to reapply it a lot anyway because it's moisturizing. The fact that it's moisturizing makes it worth it. This color is only slightly dark, so it's not dramatic.
Sydnee E.
Salt Lake City
This balms are great for me when I am running late and don't have time to apply a liner and lipstick. I can just swipe this over my lips and I have a sheer natural glow to my lips that is easy and beautiful. However, as far as lip balms go this hasn't been the most hydrating one I've used.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm more...
Great price point for an easy to use lip color- perfect to throw in your purse. I enjoy how moisturizing the formula is without losing the bright color you get when you first apply. The only downside is it isn't the longest lasting- a typical trade-off when you want a moisturizing lip tint.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?