16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,160 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
The Clinique chubby stick is my FAVORITE makeup when it comes to lips. It's like a great lipstick/Chapstick/lip gloss combination. It has great color, the perfect amount of sheen, and is so moisturizing. I will never use another lip stick. The super strawberry is my favorite shade. It is not even that expensive and it is worth every single penny
Great lip balm. Flex on smooth and easily, and there is a really nice variety of colors available. With the help of a sales clerk, it's really easy to settle on the best colors for you. It's very silky feeling and gave a lot more color to my lips than I expected. It's not sticky in the least bit
This is my go to everyday lip color. It is not as heavy as a lipstick but gives enough color to make a difference with everyday makeup. It is a very smooth and easy application and the color lasts a long time.
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
I haven't purchased this product but tried it out last time I was at the Clinique counter. I tried all most of the colors but unfortunately they were all too bright when put on my lips. I did love the texture of them. Wish they had ine that would work for me and the I would definitely buy one.
I love my chubby stick! I get so many compliments whenever I wear my favorite clinique shade. It's the perfect mix of moisture and color. I was surprised to see how long the color actually last on my lips. Definitely a must have in your handbag!
I love tinted chapstick because my lips are really dry and flakey, so I like to cover up when I sometimes pick at them (oops!). I have the shade to the left of the deepest purple. It is the perfect color and hydrates my lips while also giving me some color.
I'm one who does not like using lipsticks because most of them feel heavy, so these are my best friends! They feel like a light Chapstick, very creamy, but yet you can also build the color up to look as intense as you like! Highly recommend mighty mimosa, curvy candy, two ton tomato, and strawberry. The only thing someone might not like is that the smell is a little weird, but I will always go for these!
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
I love the chubby stick because it comes in such convenient little tubes. The color does not stay on or last very long, but I like to reapply it a lot anyway because it's moisturizing. The fact that it's moisturizing makes it worth it. This color is only slightly dark, so it's not dramatic.
This balms are great for me when I am running late and don't have time to apply a liner and lipstick. I can just swipe this over my lips and I have a sheer natural glow to my lips that is easy and beautiful. However, as far as lip balms go this hasn't been the most hydrating one I've used.
Review for: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm more...
Great price point for an easy to use lip color- perfect to throw in your purse. I enjoy how moisturizing the formula is without losing the bright color you get when you first apply. The only downside is it isn't the longest lasting- a typical trade-off when you want a moisturizing lip tint.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos