BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
These are a nice option when you want to wear some color on your lips, but not much. Chubby sticks add an even, sheer wash of color, making it the perfect understated complement to a heavy eye look. While I like the product a lot, I wish that it would be more moisturizing.
I honestly find this product so helpful for me and the people who have problems or mouth skin illnesses like me. The warmness of this product makes your mouth so refreshing that it stops the pain or your mouth from drying. So i would really recommend buying and using this product.
And i really hope this helped you and encouraged you enough to buy this product and use it as a beauty product and as a medicine at the same time.
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Plushest Punch more...
I use this product daily! I love how it is moisturizing and has a light tint on the first application. It is definitely buildable and the product stays on your lips for a long time. What i also love about it is that if you want to reapply more layers of it throughout the day, the product glides on smoothly! (it doesn't leave your lips looking cakey like other products do)
Estrella P.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Curviest Caramel more...
The clinique chubby sticks come in a variety of colours, so even if you don't like this shade you should check out its other shades because it is worth it. This lip colours are moisturizing and smooth. Even after you've used it and it has dissipated the softness remains in your lips.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Curviest Caramel more...
These are great for adding some color on the go. They're very moisturizing and don't make any dryness on lips stand out. You don't even need a mirror to apply. Very easy and quick and nice shade selection. I love the caramel shade for a nice easy wearable nude.
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
This product leaves your lips feeling moisturizer while giving it colour ! Comes in a lot of shades that would suit the likes of all ! I didn't find this to be long lasting , I had to reapply this every few hours. Also didn't like the price tag on this one !
Elle S.
I love this lipstick. It came with a clinique makeup set my husband my husband bought for me. I am a first time user. It is easy to apply and long lasting. I believe it is a good value and not pricey at all. I would definitely purchase this product and recommend it.
Reagan F.
Tampa , FL
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
I have never been a fan of clinique but their chubby sticks are an exception. I love this lipstick. It is a very faint color but I am in love with it. It exceeded my expectations and I will definitely repurchase. I definitely recommend it. What a great product
Holly J.
Gaithersburg, MD
I've used several shades of the Chubby Stick (both regular and intense). I like its moisturizing qualities as well as how long it lasts, even when drinking liquids. There are probably three of these in my purse at any given time. Well-priced and high quality!
Betsy P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are literally the best things ever. They go on so smoothly and so easily. The color lasts for a long time and it kind of acts as stain. It also comes in different colors. I really like the nude one. these are the only lipsticks i wear because they are so great
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back