BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
Clinique makes great products. This one is just a great lip balm plus a stain. The price is high, but it's Clinique! It does moisturize the lips well and give a nice hint of color too. Nothing extraordinary though. There is a light scent which is sweet and I like it.
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
Review for: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm more...
I received one in my sephora play box. I was pleasantly surprised by this. It went on really smooth and easily. The color was pigmented and I only give it 4 stars because you have to reapply often. But other than that it's awesome.
LEAR25944 Fabiana D.

I love chubby sticks in all forms - foundation, lip color & eye shadow. I love that this feels like a gloss but not sticky. I use a pink or nude lip liner and fill in with this balm. Perfection!
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend!!
Myranda E.
These are great affordable options for a more moisturizing lip color. These really made my lips softer and more hydrated instead of drying them out. The price point is great and overall the color selection is nice with decent pigmentation.
Elizabeth S.
League city , TX
These Chubbies are amazing! I love to use them when I want something light but colorful on my lips. They come in all different shades. The Chubby Stick goes on smoothly like a lip balm and moisturizes. It does not feel caking when it is on. It also protects your lips with its SPF so your lips wont become more damaged!
Liuba S.
Review for: 07 Super Strawberry Travel Size more...
The super strawberry chubby stick by Clinique is one of the best! It is so moisturizing and is great when your on the go and want an easy pop of color without overdoing it. I would recommend this chubby stick along with all other shades!
Kaily B.
Holy mother of color... this is a lipstick in the shape of a balm! I really like this product. It is nice and even and quite moisturizing. Be careful picking your colors though... with these balms I know a lot of us get used to picking darker colors because we don't expect the pigmentation to be there but IT'S THERE.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I really like these- they are moisturizing and also very pigmented. Kind of a no fuss lip product- you just throw it on and you're good! Price is a little high and these aren't THAT much better than the revlon ones so one star off.
Cait H.
Valdosta, GA
The chubbies are my fav! Great variety of colors and go on so smooth. It's great to have a long lasting lip color that doesn't make my lips feel right and dry. I could wear this everyday because they have so many different options and it makes my lips plump not dry.
katerina g.
Hampton, GA

I loved it!! hydrates my lips the color was beautiful definitely buy one more !! I use it when I want a simple look and in summer is excellent you look beautiful and take care of your lips !!!
It is my first time and I loved!!I 'll buy a couple more
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?