16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,148 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
Clinique makes great products. This one is just a great lip balm plus a stain. The price is high, but it's Clinique! It does moisturize the lips well and give a nice hint of color too. Nothing extraordinary though. There is a light scent which is sweet and I like it.
Review for: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm more...
I received one in my sephora play box. I was pleasantly surprised by this. It went on really smooth and easily. The color was pigmented and I only give it 4 stars because you have to reapply often. But other than that it's awesome.
I love chubby sticks in all forms - foundation, lip color & eye shadow. I love that this feels like a gloss but not sticky. I use a pink or nude lip liner and fill in with this balm. Perfection!
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend!!
These are great affordable options for a more moisturizing lip color. These really made my lips softer and more hydrated instead of drying them out. The price point is great and overall the color selection is nice with decent pigmentation.
These Chubbies are amazing! I love to use them when I want something light but colorful on my lips. They come in all different shades. The Chubby Stick goes on smoothly like a lip balm and moisturizes. It does not feel caking when it is on. It also protects your lips with its SPF so your lips wont become more damaged!
Review for: 07 Super Strawberry Travel Size more...
The super strawberry chubby stick by Clinique is one of the best! It is so moisturizing and is great when your on the go and want an easy pop of color without overdoing it. I would recommend this chubby stick along with all other shades!
Holy mother of color... this is a lipstick in the shape of a balm! I really like this product. It is nice and even and quite moisturizing. Be careful picking your colors though... with these balms I know a lot of us get used to picking darker colors because we don't expect the pigmentation to be there but IT'S THERE.
I really like these- they are moisturizing and also very pigmented. Kind of a no fuss lip product- you just throw it on and you're good! Price is a little high and these aren't THAT much better than the revlon ones so one star off.
The chubbies are my fav! Great variety of colors and go on so smooth. It's great to have a long lasting lip color that doesn't make my lips feel right and dry. I could wear this everyday because they have so many different options and it makes my lips plump not dry.
I loved it!! hydrates my lips the color was beautiful definitely buy one more !! I use it when I want a simple look and in summer is excellent you look beautiful and take care of your lips !!!
It is my first time and I loved!!I 'll buy a couple more
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos