16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,139 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 342 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
I love the color Pudgy Peony I like to apply it to create a look bitten lip that is great for a natural look , it is a pigmented balm that moisturizes well lips while giving color, it is easy to apply and packaging is very cute is expensive but I love has no fragrance and is hipoalergenico
I love the Clinique chubby sticks! They provide great moisture and help give you a polished, professional look. They aren't long-lasting though so if that is something you are looking for, I would suggest a different lip option. Overall, it is good product and I love all the color options.
I received a sample of this from Cosmopolitan magazine and was hesitant at first, but not only does it give great color, IT STAYS FOR HOURS AND IS MOIST! no need to put chapstick or other balms underneath. This does the trick. So impressed with this I want to get a different shade.
I've worked for Clinique on and off for 6 years. This is one of my favorite lip products they carry. They are pigmented, very moisturizing, and affordable. My favorite part is the shape at the end, it makes the product go right where you need to, and the moisture from them is amazing.
Very easy to use. Great color selection. I find these very easy to just tuck into my bag. Definitely a good value for the price. Application is easy. My only gripe is that it rounds out fast which makes it harder to apply sometimes. I would recommend this to others as an easy lip color.
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
This product was one of many used for an article at the magazine company I was interning for. I was the one who created the photoshoot for all the products, so they needed to be tested out. We had this one and a couple other colors. The pigment actually stays on all day and doesn't dry your lips! (We all know that's the worst) Definitely one of the best kinda of products like this. Go try it out today!
I really love the smell and the feeling this lip product leaves on my lips! The colors are sheer but do really leave a nice sheer color on the lips (it is quite natural which I appreciate). I didn't give it five stars though for its staying power. It doesn't last very long on the lips.
I got mine as a gift and also have a sample size I got at Macy's. I like it because it isn't lip gloss and isn't so sticky, and is very pigmented. I have to use it sparingly because it looks like clown makeup there's so much color, and it can be greasy and melty and comes off as quickly as it goes on. I like it a lot but try out a sample if you can get one, to see if the 16 dollars is worth it to you.
Love this product line! All the colors are great and they last for quite a long time. I have several of them myself and choose them over any lipstick since they moisturize and add great color. They don't leave my lips feeling funny like a lot of lipsticks do so i use them all the time.
Clinique brand is trusted and always have greta products they come out with! My favorite product from like the 90s was the crushed candy blush i was obsessed! This product is amazing too! The lip colour balm moisturizes and gives you beautiful lips! This comes in many colors too!
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos