BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love the color Pudgy Peony I like to apply it to create a look bitten lip that is great for a natural look , it is a pigmented balm that moisturizes well lips while giving color, it is easy to apply and packaging is very cute is expensive but I love has no fragrance and is hipoalergenico
Stephanie M.
Ames, IA
I love the Clinique chubby sticks! They provide great moisture and help give you a polished, professional look. They aren't long-lasting though so if that is something you are looking for, I would suggest a different lip option. Overall, it is good product and I love all the color options.
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
I received a sample of this from Cosmopolitan magazine and was hesitant at first, but not only does it give great color, IT STAYS FOR HOURS AND IS MOIST! no need to put chapstick or other balms underneath. This does the trick. So impressed with this I want to get a different shade.
Courtney T.
Mobile, AL
I've worked for Clinique on and off for 6 years. This is one of my favorite lip products they carry. They are pigmented, very moisturizing, and affordable. My favorite part is the shape at the end, it makes the product go right where you need to, and the moisture from them is amazing.
Shaneka G.
Brooklyn, NY
Very easy to use. Great color selection. I find these very easy to just tuck into my bag. Definitely a good value for the price. Application is easy. My only gripe is that it rounds out fast which makes it harder to apply sometimes. I would recommend this to others as an easy lip color.
Melanie P.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
This product was one of many used for an article at the magazine company I was interning for. I was the one who created the photoshoot for all the products, so they needed to be tested out. We had this one and a couple other colors. The pigment actually stays on all day and doesn't dry your lips! (We all know that's the worst) Definitely one of the best kinda of products like this. Go try it out today!
Ariana G.
Willimantic, CT
I really love the smell and the feeling this lip product leaves on my lips! The colors are sheer but do really leave a nice sheer color on the lips (it is quite natural which I appreciate). I didn't give it five stars though for its staying power. It doesn't last very long on the lips.
Samantha E.
Cutler Bay, FL
I got mine as a gift and also have a sample size I got at Macy's. I like it because it isn't lip gloss and isn't so sticky, and is very pigmented. I have to use it sparingly because it looks like clown makeup there's so much color, and it can be greasy and melty and comes off as quickly as it goes on. I like it a lot but try out a sample if you can get one, to see if the 16 dollars is worth it to you.
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Love this product line! All the colors are great and they last for quite a long time. I have several of them myself and choose them over any lipstick since they moisturize and add great color. They don't leave my lips feeling funny like a lot of lipsticks do so i use them all the time.
Krystine B.
Clinique brand is trusted and always have greta products they come out with! My favorite product from like the 90s was the crushed candy blush i was obsessed! This product is amazing too! The lip colour balm moisturizes and gives you beautiful lips! This comes in many colors too!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back