BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Jenna H.
Not a big fan of the chubby stick. FIrst of all, it doesn't stay on well. It glides on like vasaline but it doesn't have the intense shine. I feel like if you talk a lot of tend to rub your lips together a lot it is gone pretty quickly. I know it is supposed to be hydrating but my lips felt dry immediately after it wore off.
Alexandria Q.
Memphis, TN
I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them.
Isa F.
Rosharon, TX
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
I love this product. I usually keep a couple in my purse. It's lightweight, matte, and perfect to put on when you want something fast and easy. This particular shade is pretty deep. I have olive skin but this one looks potentially universally flattering, as the color is also easily build-able. It will fade as you eat/drink.
Mary B.
These are good if you have dry lips a lot of the time. Then range of colors is beautiful. I would recommend to younger women who don't like a full coverage lipstick. It is very moisturizing so that's good but it comes off easily.
Lindsey Z.
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon, Curvy Candy, Super Strawberry more...
I really like these chubby sticks to swipe on super easy for some color during the day. They're very smooth and moisturizing. I wouldn't say they're the most long lasting but I'm not one to be very concerned about that. One thing I was disappointed in was that the amount of product to the size of the tube seemed pretty small.
Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
I love love love my little chubby stick. The packaging is adorable, I think, like a classic chibi lippie, all round and fat but it is still surprisingly easy to apply. The color is great and I would totally buy this again. Snagged mine from Macy's online.
Allison G.
Cullowhee, NC
This color balm feels amazing on the lips, but when i apply the balm it doesnt stay in place the whole day. I have to keep reapplying it multiple times throughout the day which makes me go through it faster. I think it is a little over priced and I would not recommend this is you are looking for an everyday lip balm.
Amy L.
Carthage , NY
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
I really love this for a Natural makeup day. It's such a gorgeous color and it's sheer coverage is very buildable. It's so easy to apply. This is the first Clinique lip product I have and it exceeded my expectations!
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
I love this! It's so easy and not heavy on my lips! Not drying either. I got this as a free sample from a Wink truck in NYC. Super glad I did. I've moved on to trying more of this line. All the colors are fun and can be used by any expert level.
Emili M.
miami, FL
estos labieales son los que mas me gusta usar para el sia a sia por su facil aplicacion y por su humectacion me parese que son super con unos colores muy variadospero creo que le hace falta mas colores nude que son lo que mas se usasn en el dia a dia y seria super geniales
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?