BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Clinique’s Chubby lip crayon is the perfect sheer lipstick. This formula feels like a lip balm, and even includes moisturizing properties to leave your lips feeling soft all day long. Because the formula mirrors that of a lip balm, the lip crayon doesn’t stay on all day; after eating and drinking you will need to reapply.
Evelina L.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely loved my chubby stick. The formula is nice and creamy and doesn't have any harsh smells. I find it easy to apply and it spreads evenly. I only wish there was more product in the chubby stick. I found that there was still product left inside the chubby stick but you can't really use it unless you scoop it out.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Review for: Chunkiest Chili more...
This product is basically a really good lip balm that has good pigmentation. My lips overall look better with this on. It's fairly long lasting for what it is, and does not have an overpowering/obnoxious smell. I also want to mention how adorable, and functional the packaging is. Clinique did good with this one, a must try.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
Love this lipstick, seems like the stick just lasts forever and ever! Goes on smooth with nice, bright color!! Again, it's Clinique so it's not cheap, but lasts a lot longer to me. Usually buy in Sephora. You don't need to use a ton to get a vivid lip.
Vanessa S.
Westland, MI
Love this product! I have it in the color "Voluptuous Violet" and it looks so pretty! Very easy to wear everyday, especially in the fall. It's like a dark berry on me. The feeling is not greasy or slippery, like some drugstore options I've tried (I'm looking at you, Baby Lips) and the packaging is easy to use and travel with. It doesn't last a very long time, but it's leaves a subtle hint of color behind and doesn't dry my lips out.
Jessica G.
Gulfport, MS
I love the way this feels on my lips! it is so moisturizing. I wish that it lasted longer. I got one for free with a purchace from ulta, I don't know that I would pay $17 for this product but I really love it so maybe with a coupon or something. I would recomment this for sure if the price doesn't bother you.
Zoie P.
Marina, CA
I love this balm! I wish I had all the colors, but I got Super Strawberry as a deluxe sample from Ulta a while back and I'm crazy about it. It's my go-to when it's feeling like a lazy make-up day, and even sometimes when I just want a subtler lip with the rest of my look. It's very easy to apply, has really nice sheer color, and is nicely moisturizing. Love it.
Nikki S.
Southampton, PA
The chubby stick is AMAZING. There are great colors and they are perfect for someone who does not wear lip color often. It is easy to apply and look perfect. I find it very similar to chapstick in a sense, so it is not hard to use and it goes on very smoothly. I highly recommend this product, especially to those who are working their way into being lip-color users!
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
I love this lip balm. I have it in heaping hazelnut and I love the color. It can pair well with a casual look but can also work with a more glam look. This lip balm is light yet really moisturizes my lips. It goes on smooth and once I have it on, my lips immediately feel smooth and moisturized. I love the idea of a color lip balm but I've had bad experiences with nearly all the ones I have tried. This one is definitely good quality. I consider this item a necessity and I carry it with me in my purse everywhere I go.
CHRISTA f.
I really like this lip color. It goes on very smooth and is very moisturizing. I really wasn't sure what to think about this stuff because I had gotten it as a sample but I was pleasantly surprised. I was really afraid it was going to be too sheer and look like lip gloss but It is very build-able. I got the color super strawberry and it is a really pretty light to medium berry color it just depends on how thick it is applied.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back