BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
I've gone through 2 entire "tubes" of this product and I love them! They have lots of moisturizing oils in them that make them so easy and comfortable to wear! The colors I picked also had pretty good color payoff, although they're marketed as sheer lip colors!
Holly J.
Gaithersburg, MD
I've used several shades of the Chubby Stick (both regular and intense). I like its moisturizing qualities as well as how long it lasts, even when drinking liquids. There are probably three of these in my purse at any given time. Well-priced and high quality!
Ashley R.
Review for: Voluptuous Violet more...
This is a go-to product for me and I'd recommend it to anyone! I particularly love this shade because it gives enough color but not overwhelming. I think this cool purple tone is flattering with green/blue eyes and makes them pop. Also, it enhances white teeth in my opinion! The product in moisturizing but still delivers a pop of color. Last pretty long too! Love love love this product.
Reagan F.
Tampa , FL
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
I have never been a fan of clinique but their chubby sticks are an exception. I love this lipstick. It is a very faint color but I am in love with it. It exceeded my expectations and I will definitely repurchase. I definitely recommend it. What a great product
Betsy P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are literally the best things ever. They go on so smoothly and so easily. The color lasts for a long time and it kind of acts as stain. It also comes in different colors. I really like the nude one. these are the only lipsticks i wear because they are so great
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Curviest Caramel more...
These are great for adding some color on the go. They're very moisturizing and don't make any dryness on lips stand out. You don't even need a mirror to apply. Very easy and quick and nice shade selection. I love the caramel shade for a nice easy wearable nude.
Elle S.
I love this lipstick. It came with a clinique makeup set my husband my husband bought for me. I am a first time user. It is easy to apply and long lasting. I believe it is a good value and not pricey at all. I would definitely purchase this product and recommend it.
Dana H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Mightiest Maraschino more...
I received this product as a free gift when I purchased so much from Clinique. Full size too so that was a bonus. I don't know the price, being it was free. The product itself has such a creamy feel to it, it's not an eye-popping color but gives it a more natural "dull" look but in a good way. It's light-weight and very pigmented. I would purchase on my own.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
I absolutely love these! I have not found my color yet but when I tried a different color on it was so easy and smooth and soft and buttery it just went on so smoothly even though my lips were chapped and it was quick and easy and almost fun. I definitely recommend trying to find your color in this and give it a try at the counter. If you do you will want to buy it I promise!
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
This product leaves your lips feeling moisturizer while giving it colour ! Comes in a lot of shades that would suit the likes of all ! I didn't find this to be long lasting , I had to reapply this every few hours. Also didn't like the price tag on this one !
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?