BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Chrissy B.
I love how this lip colour applies smoothly and evenly and its super long lasting and such a great variety of colours but my favourite is definitely mega melon. Its a great pinkish tone and it is always my go to lipstick for day and evening wear as it has great pigmenting and also a little shimmer. Great for day to night!
Victoria S.
New Hyde Park, NY
The chubby stick original formula is OK but nothing special. I do like how it nourishes the lips while providing a color though. These are just not that pigmented and that's okay because they're really not supposed to be however I prefer the chubby stick intense formula. You get so much more payoff. It all depends on what your looking for. If your looking for a sheer bit of color the original would be great for you however if you do want MORE I would suggest the intense.
Tammy M.
Collierville, TN
These moisturizing lip balms have just the right amount of everything-moisture and color. They can also easily slide right into your back pocket for easly access!
Norma S.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
These work so well. I love them because it makes the product easy to apply. Good price for a high end product. I have only used it a few times but i would recommend
Lea C.
Morehead, ky
love the chubby stick it is everything you need in a allay lipstick. I purchased several of these at Macy's. super easy to apply. and great for any occasion and is long lasting.
Jenn V.
These are perfect for everyday wear, if you're just looking for a bit of color to enhance your lips. They offer a large variety of shades, so you can match your outfit accordingly without my effort. I honestly don't find these to be all that moisturizing; while they tend to leave my lips feeling moist, they don't necessarily feel hydrated, especially after it wears off. The staying power is decent, which allows me to go 3-4 hours without having to reapply.

If you're looking for a more nourishing lip balm, I suggest Fresh Sugar in Rose!
BreAnne H.
I got a deluxe size of this in my birchbox this month and I am loving it so far! I got the shade 04 Mega Melon and it's a send gorgeous your lips but better kind of shade. Pigmentation isn't mind blowing but I prefer that in a send crayon lip balm personally. It didn't bleed everywhere for me and there was minimal transfer. I didn't notice significant moisturization but I am a ritual lip balm wearer so I never need much moisture. It didn't dry my lips out though so that was nice. Over all I enjoy these and I may pick up a few more colors.
Julia R.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Mightiest Maraschino more...
So disappointed with the chubby stick intense line! I am obsessed with the regular chubby sticks and was excited for the intense line to come out. This was the first (and only) color I tried. It seemed slightly less moisturizing but the real disappointment is that it doesn't last nearly as long. Within a short span of time the color wears off and am left with darker color around the edges of my lips almost like I'm wearing lip liner. You have to reapply way too often. I'd definitely recommend going with more bold shades of the regular chubby stick line. The colors are almost as bold and last longer - and even when they do start wearing off they wear off evenly without that awkward lip liner look!
Adam C.
Winthrop, MA
They are very pigmented and are moisturizing and everything, but they're pretty much just a tinted lip balm. I do have some, but I didn't pay for them, they were a gift from Macy's because I bought some foundation there. I do like them a lot, but I could always buy tinted lip balm at the drug store and it would have the same pay off. Especially for the price, I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this product. There are plenty of cheap alternatives.
Eliza J.
This is my all-time favorite colored lip balm! I use this everyday! Broadest berry and oversized orange are my go-to's. I love this product so much and highly recommend it to everyone!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back