BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Natasha L.
Review for: Mega Melon more...
Mega Melon is my favorite lip color and I am constantly trying to find it in every new brand I try. The Clinique lip crayons are easy to apply and comfortable to wear and I'm in constant supply of them thanks to Clinique's frequent gift bag deals at Nordstrom and my mom's Moisture Surge habit. They're not long-lasting and prone to transfer but they fade naturally. Anytime I'm in a rush or can't decide on a color, I reach for Mega Melon.
Holly A.
Phoenix
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
Clinique Chubby Stick Lip-balms

Everyone’s favorite unscented, colored lip balm! So many colors and versions to choose from! The most popular shades are Super Strawberry, Mega Melon, and Graped Up. Choose from the original formulas, the Intense formula, or the Baby Tint blooming formula. These products contain Shea Butter and Mango Butter to moisturize your lips. Highly recommended!
Kasey K.
I have bountiful blush, mighty mimosa, mega melon, and roomiest rose. The chubbies are super pigmented, and super easy to apply. They apply well even when your lips are on the drier side. The color lasts for a few hours, granted you aren't eating or drinking a lot. I have had them for over a year and there is still plenty of product left. There is no weird smell, they aren't drying.
sarah s.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I like how moisturizing these lip crayons are! They have a nice selection of colors as well! I bought mine from Ulta. My only reason for not giving it full stars is I'm not crazy about the color I chose! I really like it, it's just not my absolute favorite! I would definitely find another color though in the collection because it feels great on my lips and isn't too crazily priced!
Charmaine G.
San Diego
Review for: Voluptuous Violet more...
I love these!! I have been purchasing the Voluptuous Violet chubby stick for around 2 years! I was a little skeptical about the color but the color on my lips is actually a bit more red. I only tried this color because I got a sample of it and didn't try it for the longest time because I thought would look purple on my lips. It's actually a nice subtle color. I def recommend it!
Emily D.
El Monte, CA
I have 2 colors: curviest caramel and mega melon. I have only tried the mega melon so far and I love it. It does moisturize your lips and the color is super cute. It glides onto your lips super smoothly. You don't need to put a lot of layers for the color to show too. Definitely my favorite!!
Carly D.
The Clinique Chubby Stick has been my favorite lip color since high school. It is so easy to apply, creamy and moisturizing, with a great color payoff! I am glad that they have continued to expand the range and added the intensity ones because this prodcut is a must have for anyone with chronically dry lips that cant wear normal lipstick.
Sofia G.
Bronx, NY
I really love this product, but it's quite pricey. It does a good job of moisturizing my lips with a good amount of pigmentation too. My only problem is that there are a lot of similar options for much less money that do the same thing. But if you can spend the extra cash, I think anyone would love this product.
Felicia M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love my Clinque Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm! It moisturizes my lips while giving me a nice color. The color lasts for a while as well. The color stick does not have an odd taste to it the way some lip balms do. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Emily K.
This was moisturizing and went on nicely but the color was awful and faded unevenly which is my biggest pet peeve of all time. It also faded super fast, I didn't even have anything to eat or drink and it was almost completely gone within an hour. Would not recommend.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?