BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Bridgette F.
Review for: Mega Melon more...
I received this as a sample in a birchbox. I use it every single day. It's a great color that is wearable for all times of day. Any occasion. Super moisturizing like a balm. But packs a punch of color like a lipstick. Highly recommend.
Adreana G.
Review for: Curvy Candy more...
This makes you look super cute. It's a good product and I believe I got mine at Dillard's it was kind of pricey but I think it can be a bit much. It has simple packaging and I recommend this to others.
Brandy G.
Review for: Grandest Grape more...
I have this and I really love it. Its so so moisturizing and so easy to apply. I feel like this also lasts forever. Its so easy to grab on your way out of the house and put on your lips and the pointed tip allows you to do it fast with ease and make it look like you are almost wearing lip liner. This is a gorgeous color that is dark but so easy to apply because of how moisturizing it is and if you mess up its easy to wipe away or smudge to make it look perfect. I would buy it again but I wont have to because this lasts forever!
Maisie P.
Madison, WI
I find this product to be closer to a lip balm than a lipstick. this can be a good thing for some people and a bad thing for others. it is great for people who have dry lips, or who don't look good in bright lipstick colors. this isn't very pigmented, but it is moisturizing. the color is very sheer and glossy looking but not goopy. this isn't one of my go- to products because I would like to have a more pigmented color, and have it be less sheer.
Kaya S.
Hayward, CA
These are amazing if you're looking for something somewhere between a balm and a stain. They are relatively long wearing, but not super pigmented. I wear this lip when I"m looking to complete a "no-makeup-makeup look". It's not transfer proof (like a true stain would be), but it so comfortable! If you're looking for a pretty natural look and want something that is comfortable that you don't have to think about, this is totally worth every cent.
Miriam D.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
Use this product for everyday use. Highly recommend. Great value as a great price. Not long lasting, I had to reapply frequently. First time user and will continue to use.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
The Clinique Chubby sticks are great! They have awesome color choices and are very easy to use! I do have to reapply but it's in between a gloss and a lipstick: )
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Silky Smooth
I am in love with this Chubby Stick!! Whole lot of Honey gives just enough honey brown pigment that is perfect for fall. It glides on very easy and the moisture is perfect. It's not tacky like a lip gloss. Very light weight and balmy. Super comfortable to wear. Lasts for about 4 hours without reapplication. So far I haven't had chapped lips at all. I would recommend this to anyone looking to add a little color to their balm.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
I am experiencing really dried out lips because of the constant heat and humidity. I received one of these as a gift and I tried it out. I love how hydrating these are. I couldn't even tell I had on any lipstick or lip product. The color payoff was good and my lips didn't feel like they were going to come off when I took my makeup off that night. I love Clinique products and this one didn't disappoint. I definitely recommend for the summer time !
Amber B.
Butler , MO
17.00 lip balm(?) Sadly ITS TOTALLY WORTH IT! I have to say I am all about saving money, and finding good dupes but these chubby sticks give incredible wear with adding in an awesome moisturizer. I've tried everything from Elf to Stila and this by far is my all time must have. The stick doesn't require any sharpener just twist up. The ONLY down side is in finding the cap likes to slip off. I'm a nurse so this is a problem, I toss these in my pocket but when I go to reach for it I usually end up with a lot more product on my hands and inside pocket :/ aside from that these are absolutely perfect.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back