BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Tiffany W.
Review for: Plushest Punch more...
I got this cute little lippie today at Ulta. Normally I wouldn't have bought it on my own, but thanks to my daughter, the employees there Th ought she was just the cutest and gave it to her free. As we left my daughter who's 4 wanted to wear her new lipstick. So o let her, and I tried it out myself. I fell in love immediately. I love how soft it is and the moisture it kept in my lips. I must say I'm very appreciative of this free gift of an awesome lipstick.
Amanda G.
Maumelle, AR
I got one of these free with purchase and I love them! They do a great job of moisturizing like a lip balm but provide a nice matte finish like a lipstick. I love that you can kind of play with the color by applying the balm lightly or heavy. It doesn't stay on all that great but I don't think anyone would expect it too since it is more like a lip balm. I don't know if I would buy these on my own for the price but I definitely think they are a great product.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I love to use them when I have very bad lips day, they give some moisture to my lips and the color makes them look better. They are very very good. The best tinted lip balms that I have found drugstore and high-end by far. I love them and I defenely recommend it. I keep repurchasing curvy candy and chunky cherry hahaha I love them.
Sara M.
muncie, indiana
This is my go-to lip balm. I absolutely love chubby sticks! This product has lasted me forever! It was $18, but well worth the price as it exceeded my expectations. Very smooth and moisturizing, but still pigmented. It tends to be sheer, however it is still colorful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new lip balm!
Morgan K.
Nashua, NH
I love this product! It is definitely very hydrating like a lip balm would be, but it also has good color payoff. If you're looking for a bold lip color, this probably wouldn't be your best option, but it definitely shows up enough. I also adore the name, it's adorable! The packaging is appealing and very convenient for on the go. They are on the pricier side of a lip product, but they will last for a long time, so I think you get your money's worth.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
The nice thing about a chubby stick is that you can control how deep the color is. Daytime? apply a chapstick and then apply a slight amount of the chubby. Night time? Color in the full lip with a layer or two of chubby stick. The color looks like high end lipstick, but feels like chapstick and it lasts for hours.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Review for: Chunkiest Chili more...
This product is basically a really good lip balm that has good pigmentation. My lips overall look better with this on. It's fairly long lasting for what it is, and does not have an overpowering/obnoxious smell. I also want to mention how adorable, and functional the packaging is. Clinique did good with this one, a must try.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Clinique’s Chubby lip crayon is the perfect sheer lipstick. This formula feels like a lip balm, and even includes moisturizing properties to leave your lips feeling soft all day long. Because the formula mirrors that of a lip balm, the lip crayon doesn’t stay on all day; after eating and drinking you will need to reapply.
Evelina L.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely loved my chubby stick. The formula is nice and creamy and doesn't have any harsh smells. I find it easy to apply and it spreads evenly. I only wish there was more product in the chubby stick. I found that there was still product left inside the chubby stick but you can't really use it unless you scoop it out.
Vanessa S.
Westland, MI
Love this product! I have it in the color "Voluptuous Violet" and it looks so pretty! Very easy to wear everyday, especially in the fall. It's like a dark berry on me. The feeling is not greasy or slippery, like some drugstore options I've tried (I'm looking at you, Baby Lips) and the packaging is easy to use and travel with. It doesn't last a very long time, but it's leaves a subtle hint of color behind and doesn't dry my lips out.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?