BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
I love this lip balm. I have it in heaping hazelnut and I love the color. It can pair well with a casual look but can also work with a more glam look. This lip balm is light yet really moisturizes my lips. It goes on smooth and once I have it on, my lips immediately feel smooth and moisturized. I love the idea of a color lip balm but I've had bad experiences with nearly all the ones I have tried. This one is definitely good quality. I consider this item a necessity and I carry it with me in my purse everywhere I go.
Zoie P.
Marina, CA
I love this balm! I wish I had all the colors, but I got Super Strawberry as a deluxe sample from Ulta a while back and I'm crazy about it. It's my go-to when it's feeling like a lazy make-up day, and even sometimes when I just want a subtler lip with the rest of my look. It's very easy to apply, has really nice sheer color, and is nicely moisturizing. Love it.
Kelly C.
Bought this for my mom over the holidays and i end up stealing it from her make up bag whenever we go out! It's a beautiful color, super creamy, and has a strong staying power. I would love to try more colors in this line but "roomiest rose" is a gorgeous pinky color that seems to look great on everyone :)
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
Yet another amazing product by Clinique! The chubby stick is great for those that don't like liquid lipsticks because they're drying. This formula is very moisturizing and I love the color options. But, I would say it is not worth the price. There are plenty of great comparable products like this at the drugstore.
Brianna H.
I absolutely love these! Every color is just perfect and they actually are moisturizing! I've recently become big with wearing lipstick. I have tried a bunch of lipsticks and lip stains. All are a complete pain to get off! These stay on long but are very easy to take off! So those simple slip ups in the bathroom freshening up after a few drinks ;) no worries it wipes off easy! Also I am a pro at losing my lip sticks.. Thanks to these chubby sticks being... Well chubby! I don't tend to lose them!
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
This has a cult following and status for a reason. All of the colors look great on a variety of skin tones and the formal is very comfortable and long lasting. I love sets that include a makeup bag as a girl can never have too many of those. The only criticism is that they can actually look too natural
victoria k.
Love love love the chubby stick lip color. My favorite colors are super strawberry, mighty mimosa and two ton tomato. The colors are perfect for daily wear and I use them instead of regular chapstick. They're awesome for providing moisture and an added benefit is a great color. The stick lasts a good while too, considering I use it multiple times a day. My only hang up is that the color is not long lasting. It's so moisturizing that it wears off easily. Not that big of a deal for me though.
Kayleigh O.
I love how moisturizing and beautiful the shades in the Clinique chubby sticks are. If you can color a picture, you can use this chubby stick! I wear the stick almost daily during the week and bought it at Belk. It is a premium product but I feel that the value for the product is worth every penny!
Megan W.
Longmont, CO
I have this in the shade Mega Melon. It's a pretty color and easy to apply, and lasts for about an hour on the lips. It's a balmy, comfortable formula. It's a twist up crayon style product. I don't have any complaints about the product itself; however, there are many more affordable dupes out there.
Karley S.
Hobart, WI
I own 11 chubby sticks and I do really love them but I have 1 con and that is that they aren't moisturizing enough for me. They aren't drying to my lips but I just don't feel like they are getting moisturized. The colors are gorgeous and I really love that there are different kinds depending on if you want a more intense color or more sheer. Over all I am very happy with them I just wish they were more moisturizing.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?