16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,153 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
Love this! Have it in several colors and it's awesome! Feels super hydrating on the lips and gives off a good amount of color. You do have to reapply throughout the day though.
I wasn't expecting much because I didn't want to get my hopes up on such an expensive product, but boy is it worth it. I don't like using lipsticks mainly because I think it looks like I'm trying too hard, but this is perfect. I am a diehard lip balm fan, and this is amazing. Color is subtle but there and looks beautiful, and moisturizes like a dream. Packaging is perfect for what it does, makes it impossible to lose. I wish it had more product for the price (17 at Sephora) but worth it.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
I wear this lipstick everyday! It is my absolute favorite as it’s easy to apply. It doesn’t last all day but i don’t mind reapplying after lunch! I am very happy with it it will always be my go to!
I love these lip-sticks. They are like a mix between a lipstick and lip balm. They are super moisturizing and give you a great PPP of color! I wear the Woopin' Watermelon color at work for just a bit of color. I have tried drug store brands of similar products and they just didn't compare. This product is super moisturizing! I would definitely recommend!
I don't dislike this product but I don't think it offers enough in terms of pigmentation or moisturization considering the fact that it costs seventeen dollars. They have pretty packaging and easy application but that's about it as far as I am concerned. If you're looking for a balmy high end product I'd recommend the Lancôme Lip Lover over this.
This lipstick is a holy grail product for me, a staple in my collection for the past seven years. I always buy this in Whole Lotta Honey, a great subtle shade, but have it in a few other shades as well. This chubby stick is moisturizing (so important!) and available in great shades. It's got great pigmentation and staying power -- I can wear it all day. I buy at least one every year, like clockwork. This product is great for low-maintenance individuals who want a subtle pop of color.
The colors I got are Mega Melon and Voluptuous Violet. These balms may be pricey, but they are the best "go to" lip balms when you're on a rush! Not only are they easy to apply, they also moisturize your lips and give a nice sheen to your lips. I've heard mixed reviews and gave them a try; I fell in love the moment I put it on! Just remember, these are lip balms not lipsticks; that's why they won't last as long, they just give color to your lips and brighten your smile.
I am at a loss at why this product gets such good ratings. I've tried several of these and I don't understand why this is so popular. The product is ok. There isn't really a lot of product for the price. It's a sheer tinted lip balm. There are many drugstore products that are cheaper and more moisturizing. It isn't moisturizing for me at all. It dries my lips out. Will not repurchase.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos