BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Brianna K.
Love this! Have it in several colors and it's awesome! Feels super hydrating on the lips and gives off a good amount of color. You do have to reapply throughout the day though.
Eleesha N.
Sylacauga, AL
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
I like the formula of this. It goes on smooth and silky. I do not like that the name is suggestive of a scent or flavor with no payoff. This product doesn't really even tint my lips. Overall its an overpriced Vaseline stick.
Sandy S.
I wasn't expecting much because I didn't want to get my hopes up on such an expensive product, but boy is it worth it. I don't like using lipsticks mainly because I think it looks like I'm trying too hard, but this is perfect. I am a diehard lip balm fan, and this is amazing. Color is subtle but there and looks beautiful, and moisturizes like a dream. Packaging is perfect for what it does, makes it impossible to lose. I wish it had more product for the price (17 at Sephora) but worth it.
Michele W.
helena
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
I wear this lipstick everyday! It is my absolute favorite as it’s easy to apply. It doesn’t last all day but i don’t mind reapplying after lunch! I am very happy with it it will always be my go to!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Review for: Graped-Up more...
I love this chubby stick really pretty color and love the packaging really good value really met my expectations really well not at all lasting it smears but really glossy feeling really recommend others to try
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
I love these lip-sticks. They are like a mix between a lipstick and lip balm. They are super moisturizing and give you a great PPP of color! I wear the Woopin' Watermelon color at work for just a bit of color. I have tried drug store brands of similar products and they just didn't compare. This product is super moisturizing! I would definitely recommend!
Paula J.
North Augusta, SC
I don't dislike this product but I don't think it offers enough in terms of pigmentation or moisturization considering the fact that it costs seventeen dollars. They have pretty packaging and easy application but that's about it as far as I am concerned. If you're looking for a balmy high end product I'd recommend the Lancôme Lip Lover over this.
Kathryn H.
Washington, DC
This lipstick is a holy grail product for me, a staple in my collection for the past seven years. I always buy this in Whole Lotta Honey, a great subtle shade, but have it in a few other shades as well. This chubby stick is moisturizing (so important!) and available in great shades. It's got great pigmentation and staying power -- I can wear it all day. I buy at least one every year, like clockwork. This product is great for low-maintenance individuals who want a subtle pop of color.
karen b.
The colors I got are Mega Melon and Voluptuous Violet. These balms may be pricey, but they are the best "go to" lip balms when you're on a rush! Not only are they easy to apply, they also moisturize your lips and give a nice sheen to your lips. I've heard mixed reviews and gave them a try; I fell in love the moment I put it on! Just remember, these are lip balms not lipsticks; that's why they won't last as long, they just give color to your lips and brighten your smile.
Tian L.
I am at a loss at why this product gets such good ratings. I've tried several of these and I don't understand why this is so popular. The product is ok. There isn't really a lot of product for the price. It's a sheer tinted lip balm. There are many drugstore products that are cheaper and more moisturizing. It isn't moisturizing for me at all. It dries my lips out. Will not repurchase.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?