BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
This product I love is super creamy smooth, it does not have a lot of duration but I like it very much that it is creamy and apart a very nice color that I can use for the newspaper or something important
Riley J.
East Falmouth , MA
Review for: Mega Melon 04 Travel Size more...
okay pigmenation is deffinelty a sheer so there isnt really a stay power. i like to dab a little on my check and blend it out to make it a check tint works better for me that way
Marlie S.
Cedar City
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
This is my ultimate favorite for lips. It keeps my lips colorful and moisturized all day long. I have been using these for almost 5 years now and no other lipsticks can compare. They last for a long time on my lips and in the tube. I've purchased from Macy's and have never been disappointed.
Mery S.
I really like the smoothness of this lip balm, and the packaging is really cute. I love chubby sticks, and the color is just really light, and perfect for a nice rosy pink color lip.
Lizzie S.
Moline
Chubby sticks are my absolute fav!!! They are moisturizing and pretty! You don't need chapstick under and it's easy to apply with a mirror in front of you. My go to lipstick on the go
Allison S.
Super hydrating! It gives great color and shine and works great. It can occasionally feel stick or clump together in the corners of my lips but usually I don't have problems with it.
Jessica H.
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
I absolutely love this lipstick! I was concerned about this product drying my lips out, but I have never experienced that. It wears well throughout the day and the color is perfect! I will definitely buy again.
Audry C.
Doral, FL
I love these lipstick! I first tried it because my aunt gave it to my as a bday gift and I had to bought it again because really smooth your lips and the makes you look so sexy. Yes, I'd definitely recommend to others.
Page S.
Absolutely love these Clinique chubby sticks!!!! They go on very easily, feels so smooth and stays for a while. The colors are also amazing!!!
Wish they were so expensive though. Would still highly recommend!!
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
The chubby stick is one of my go to’s from Clinique . I think this product is of great value / price. It goes on smoothly. Some nice color choices. Doesn’t last as long as some other options but long enough!!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back