16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 348 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
I like the product because it goes on smoothly and feels soft. I wish the color lasted a bit longer, but overall it’s a nice product. (Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm)
I love anything in Crayon formula it’s just so fun to work with , these are a little bit lighter in color pay out but they are great for teens and older people who don’t want to really bold color.
I love the Clinique chubby balms for both winter and summer day wear. It’s the perfect product, at a great, affordable price, to throw on during the day when my lips are in need of moisture and I want just a hint of color. This stick takes care of both of those for me. It’s great to toss in your purse to keep with you if you need a little pick me up while running errands, etc.!
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
The first time I tried this I was disappointed as I thought this was only a chapstick. When further reading that this was a tinted lip balm mainly for the use of adding color to the lips I instantly fell in love. Though it does leave a moisturized feeling I still add a chapstick before hand and use this buddy to bring life back into my lips whenever I’m rocking a no makeup day.
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Very creamy however not long lasting. If you are looking for a product that is out of the ordinary I would skip this product. It’s basically just a tinted lip balm.
I got this in the shade “woppin’ watermelon” because I heard so much about it, and I love it! The color is such a pretty natural pink, I thought it would be too bright but it looks really natural with a pretty sheen. I wish the formula was a little thinner, but I only have to apply during breaks and not all the time so it is pretty moisturizing. The price is decent compared to other brands. I’d definitely recommend it and buy it again!
I was not use to putting on lipstick in this crayon form at first but it wasn't that bad. The color was nice and lasted a while. It was easy to use and might be easier to apply for some people.
Review for: Mega Melon more...
Mega melon is my fav color! I love a tented lip balm for everyday wear and this one is pretty good. It doesn’t last long so I have to reapply often throughout the day but the colors are great. I would recommend to a friend that wants something easy for every day.
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
The super strawberry color is a medium pink shade. The lip color goes on super smoothly and has decent lasting power as long as you're not eating too much throughout the day. The smaller size is perfect for carrying around in your bag. Since it's a moisturizing lip balm it is really nice on days when you have slightly chapped lips and want something more than a chapstick.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos