BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
I like the product because it goes on smoothly and feels soft. I wish the color lasted a bit longer, but overall it’s a nice product. (Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm)
Nikki  N.
I love anything in Crayon formula it’s just so fun to work with , these are a little bit lighter in color pay out but they are great for teens and older people who don’t want to really bold color.
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the Clinique chubby balms for both winter and summer day wear. It’s the perfect product, at a great, affordable price, to throw on during the day when my lips are in need of moisture and I want just a hint of color. This stick takes care of both of those for me. It’s great to toss in your purse to keep with you if you need a little pick me up while running errands, etc.!
Cindy F.
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
The first time I tried this I was disappointed as I thought this was only a chapstick. When further reading that this was a tinted lip balm mainly for the use of adding color to the lips I instantly fell in love. Though it does leave a moisturized feeling I still add a chapstick before hand and use this buddy to bring life back into my lips whenever I’m rocking a no makeup day.
Abbie R.
Reno
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Very creamy however not long lasting. If you are looking for a product that is out of the ordinary I would skip this product. It’s basically just a tinted lip balm.
Elena R.
Springfield, NJ
I got this in the shade “woppin’ watermelon” because I heard so much about it, and I love it! The color is such a pretty natural pink, I thought it would be too bright but it looks really natural with a pretty sheen. I wish the formula was a little thinner, but I only have to apply during breaks and not all the time so it is pretty moisturizing. The price is decent compared to other brands. I’d definitely recommend it and buy it again!
Brianna D.
Marietta, GA
I was not use to putting on lipstick in this crayon form at first but it wasn't that bad. The color was nice and lasted a while. It was easy to use and might be easier to apply for some people.
Sherry F.
Wilmington
Review for: Graped-Up more...
This is one of my favorite lipsticks. I’m on my second chubby. The color is perfect and the formula is so smooth and really lasts! A little bit goes a long way and a tube will last a long time.
Jillian S.
Richmond, IN
Review for: Mega Melon more...
Mega melon is my fav color! I love a tented lip balm for everyday wear and this one is pretty good. It doesn’t last long so I have to reapply often throughout the day but the colors are great. I would recommend to a friend that wants something easy for every day.
Victoria M.
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
The super strawberry color is a medium pink shade. The lip color goes on super smoothly and has decent lasting power as long as you're not eating too much throughout the day. The smaller size is perfect for carrying around in your bag. Since it's a moisturizing lip balm it is really nice on days when you have slightly chapped lips and want something more than a chapstick.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?