BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
My grandma gave me the raspberry color of this product when she decided it was too bright for an elderly woman haha....this is the product that made me fall in love with crayon lip products and they're some of my faves to this day!! This one from clinique is sooo moisturizing and feels lovely on the lips. It's a sheer wash of color and leaves a bit of a stain making it surprisingly long lasting. Pricier than drugstore but Clinique is always one of the best high-end values!
Bridgette F.
Review for: Mega Melon more...
I received this as a sample in a birchbox. I use it every single day. It's a great color that is wearable for all times of day. Any occasion. Super moisturizing like a balm. But packs a punch of color like a lipstick. Highly recommend.
Ariel S.
Bakersfield , CA
I seriously love this product. It can be very sheer and natural or it can be hold and daring. It can be worn on its own or you can add a little bit of lip liner underneath it to make the color last a little longer and be a little more vibrant. You can also layer it on top of the lipstick to give it a little extra shine or to make a custom color. You could even use it as a cheek stain if you even wanted to.(But I wouldn't just buy it to use it as a cheek stain)
Adreana G.
Review for: Curvy Candy more...
This makes you look super cute. It's a good product and I believe I got mine at Dillard's it was kind of pricey but I think it can be a bit much. It has simple packaging and I recommend this to others.
Brandy G.
Review for: Grandest Grape more...
I have this and I really love it. Its so so moisturizing and so easy to apply. I feel like this also lasts forever. Its so easy to grab on your way out of the house and put on your lips and the pointed tip allows you to do it fast with ease and make it look like you are almost wearing lip liner. This is a gorgeous color that is dark but so easy to apply because of how moisturizing it is and if you mess up its easy to wipe away or smudge to make it look perfect. I would buy it again but I wont have to because this lasts forever!
Kaya S.
Hayward, CA
These are amazing if you're looking for something somewhere between a balm and a stain. They are relatively long wearing, but not super pigmented. I wear this lip when I"m looking to complete a "no-makeup-makeup look". It's not transfer proof (like a true stain would be), but it so comfortable! If you're looking for a pretty natural look and want something that is comfortable that you don't have to think about, this is totally worth every cent.
Miriam D.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
Use this product for everyday use. Highly recommend. Great value as a great price. Not long lasting, I had to reapply frequently. First time user and will continue to use.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
The Clinique Chubby sticks are great! They have awesome color choices and are very easy to use! I do have to reapply but it's in between a gloss and a lipstick: )
Maisie P.
Madison, WI
I find this product to be closer to a lip balm than a lipstick. this can be a good thing for some people and a bad thing for others. it is great for people who have dry lips, or who don't look good in bright lipstick colors. this isn't very pigmented, but it is moisturizing. the color is very sheer and glossy looking but not goopy. this isn't one of my go- to products because I would like to have a more pigmented color, and have it be less sheer.
Amber B.
Butler , MO
17.00 lip balm(?) Sadly ITS TOTALLY WORTH IT! I have to say I am all about saving money, and finding good dupes but these chubby sticks give incredible wear with adding in an awesome moisturizer. I've tried everything from Elf to Stila and this by far is my all time must have. The stick doesn't require any sharpener just twist up. The ONLY down side is in finding the cap likes to slip off. I'm a nurse so this is a problem, I toss these in my pocket but when I go to reach for it I usually end up with a lot more product on my hands and inside pocket :/ aside from that these are absolutely perfect.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?