BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Madden Z.
Roseville
Review for: Other more...
Not bad for a moisturizing lip color; really depends on the color for how vibrant it is. Does not last all day so you will have to reapply. Not my favorite to buy.
Jewels G.
Review for: Mightiest Maraschino more...
These are cute. I love how easily they apply and how smooth as well. More pigmented than I thought they would be. The price is good too and I love how I can get them from Sephora or Ulta as well. Good stuff.
Kayla B.
Review for: Pudgy Peony more...
These are soo cute! The packaging is adorable! Kinda cheap, but sooo cute! The colors were nourishing and vibrant! I haven't tried much from Clinique, but I'm now eager to try more! I would buy this again! And recommend it!
Tara M.
This is my absolute favorite lipstick like this one. I've had several of the colors and like them all. It applies so smooth and it definitely is moisturizing for your lips.
Pam S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Love Love Love the Clinique Chubby sticks! I have multiple colors and I love them all! Very moisturizing and keeps my lips soft. Just the right amount of color for me!
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm more...
Love these chubby sticks! Wasnt a fan of the ones for the cheeks but these are great if you are wanting the color of a lipstick but the moisture of a chapstick. Creamy application.
melissa t.
ingleside, TX
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
These chubby sticks were ok... Not as good as I expected coming from Clinique but not bad. I'm very particular when it comes to my makeup and this was just too sticky!
Tebel K.
Lafayette, IN
Honestly, I don't use lip liner too much. However, this one wasn't that bad. A bit bulky to the touch, but it did apply fairly nicely. Doesn't last very long, though.
Chelsea H.
Clermont, FL
Love the feel and texture of these. Very light weight on the lips and very hydrating. Wide range of colors. Prefect for those days that you don't want a lot of color.
Caitlin D.
Review for: Roomiest Rose more...
Believe it or not, this was the first Clinique product I owned. I absolutely loved the color of this cubby stick, but it wasn't as long lasting as I hoped it would be.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?