BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Lauren K.
Baltic, CT
I love Clinique Chubby Sticks! They give just the right amount of color while also keeping my lips moisturized. I like that they don't feel waxy or heavy, and I don't feel like I'm wearing lipstick when I use the Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm. I have them in several shades.
Jessica V.
Review for: Richer Raisin more...
I love the Chubby sticks !!!they stay on for a long time. They have good value. I recommend these to anyone.I used to have a lot of these but ended up becoming broke haha.
Heather N.
JONESBORO, LA
Buy every color! Shockingly MOISTURIZING. Perfect amount of shine. An excellent compromise to gloss and matte. Portable and EASY to apply quickly without worrying or FUSS.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
Review for: Mega Melon more...
I love this lipstick! It's been my favorite for years, even after I started working with Avon as a rep.
It smells great, it Looks fabulous and keeps my lips kissable soft!!
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL
I purchased the Clinique chubby stick in Jumbo Jasmine two months ago and it has become my favorite lip balm. The color is enough to make a contrast but not too drastic which makes it great to wear everyday. It is pricey but for me was a great investment. I love the moisture it gives my lips. Definitely a product I recommend to others.

Update: I just purchased another chubby stick in chunky cherry and I fell in love with this product all over again. The moisture is perfect and the color is great for every day wear. Another really solid investment from Clinique!
Gabriela B.
Goldsboro, NC
These are just okay to me. I don't always love the color once it is on my lips, and it isn't that easy to remove. However, I do love the texture and the moisture of this lippie!
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a mini chubby stick in the shade "Super Strawberry" in a GWP set many years ago which started my love for these balms! They are moisturizing, apply very smoothly and the color is sheer but buildable if you want it more opague look. I feel like they are one of the best lip chubby sticks out their and I think Clinique was one of the original with this chubby stick concept. The shade I have is a perfect pink color that leans to the mauve side on me and it is the perfect pinky my lips but better shade. You will not go wrong if you try this product!
Frances R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
I like this more than I thought I would, but it's still not a standout. The watermelon color is fun, but light--cute for spring/summer. It wears off quickly though, so you have to reapply often.
Laura B.
Collingswood, NJ
These are moisturizing, easy to apply, and give the perfect hint of color. They're great for a natural, healthy daily look. I also like to apply a little to my cheeks as a blush when I'm in a rush. I definitely recommend these!
Nadira B.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautiful coloring lip balm from Clinique. Feels very comfortable on the lips, yet coloring them I little bit. I like that colors are not intense. Smells awesome as well!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?