BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Doreen D.
White Haven
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
I absolutely love this lip balm. It makes my lips soft. The colors are neutral and not dark. The color stays for several hours. I love how the colors help give my face a beautiful shine.
danielle s.
I have the shade 07 super strawberry. Love this shade. Gives moisture and color. In air conditioned environments though this will not last. Color will be there but moisture will be gone.
Whitney ..
Review for: 07 Super Strawberry Travel Size more...
For me being 13 some lipsticks arent very pleaseing on me but this one is so pretty and its very appropriate for my age, even my mom agrees who doesn't like me wearing to much makeup. :)
Lyzzie A.
Maryville
Review for: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm more...
These are quick on the go color. They feel nice to wear while also giving you the color you are wanting. I wore these doing my senior picture session and only had to touch up once.
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
First chubby stick! I had the red and loved it. You only need a little bit because some colors are bright! I wore mine today. I love how easy it is to put on. I'm not to great with lipsticks
Sophie P.
Martinsville, NJ
I have two of these chubby sticks that i got for as gifts (total purchase of $35 or more with a gift of a cosmetics bag, a chubby stick, and some other travel-sized products)
I have the woppin watermelon one which is a mauvey / bright pink color in my bag and its almost out!

The color is gorgeous, but it has only a little bit of product. Consistancy wise, I prefer it to be less oily/greasy. It adds a bit of shine, but I prefer matte lip products.

These crayon-like sticks are quite pricey, so overall, if i would've received it in a gift again, I'd gladly use it, but with the money I have, I prefer getting drugstore crayons.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Ashley S.
Harrodsburg
Review for: Intense No. 5 Plushest Punch 3G 0.1Oz more...
I wish I could rate this lipstick higher than 5 stars! I am absolutely obsessed. The color is great and it goes on super smoothly and stays on for a fairly long amount of time. I love it! Fits easily into a purse!
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
This product I love is super creamy smooth, it does not have a lot of duration but I like it very much that it is creamy and apart a very nice color that I can use for the newspaper or something important
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?