BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
April B.
If you want a deep, pigmented lipstick, these aren't for you. These chubby sticks are moisturizing, colorful, and easy to apply, but the color does go on shear. I would definitely buy more of these but they can be pricey.
Myrina C.
First, I love the crayon type of lip colors. They are super easy to put on and touch up. I love how moisturizing it is. Only con is that it does come off easily on food, cups, boyfriends, etc
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Cute and easy to hold chubby lip gloss! It stains my lips with a pop of color easily! It meets my expectations! I'm a first time user! I bought it at Macy's department store! I recommend it to others!
Charlotte B.
Review for: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm more...
Very nice product! Moisturizing and a nice color lasts a pretty good amount of time, not much transfer. I really like the easy to use crayon like stick. Easy to apply, would buy many more colors. I would buy for gifts too!
Erin H.
Review for: Plushest Punch more...
My coworker gave me this since she knows my love for makeup. I was really impressed. It wears like a gloss and has to be reapplied throughout the day. I think the color is sheer and pretty. A great pop of color for summer.
Kallie W.
I have had this stick for years... literally. Love the feeling of my lips while using it. Not 100% satisfied with it's longevity of staying on my lips but I still use it as my go to lipstick.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
Love it! I have it in colour Mega Melon. smells good (something sweet). Chubby in my color on the lips looks natural with a slight schiemer. I would buy it again but for the sake of diversity in other colors.
Tara S.
Review for: Mega Melon more...
Very consistent lip tinted moisturizer. I have bought this once and I bought it a while ago. It is very long lasting and I still have half the stick left. It is very easy to use and the twisting tube is great. I would definitely buy it again and I would like to experiment with other colors in the collection. I would definitely recommend.
Kendall D.
Columbus, GA
So I love Clinique because they do gifts and one time when i got my gift i got one of these in there and FELL IN LOVE. it’s so different and makes your lips look very good. It lasted a long time and i frequently used it.
Katie C.
Review for: Voluptuous Violet more...
The product gives a sheer color which I actually love. It's a good product to use when your lips are dry. It gives moisture to your lips while giving it a little bit of color. This is a product I would actually buy again.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?