BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Emely G.
I would use this as an everyday wear. Not something you want to use to last all day unless you constantly re-apply the product. The color is with in pigmentation. It's not sticky like lipgloss, but definitely moisturizing. Recommend to others.
Cassidy B.
This lip product works very well. They have great pigmentation and are very moisturizing. They are easy to use and apply. They stay on for a decently long time. I would repurchase and recommend to anyone looking for lip products.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
These chubby sticks are great for quick color pop and fast appliance. I love how bright and cheery the colors are. It's very easy to apply and is long lasting. I would recommend to any one looking to spice up their color choices!
Bailey L.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
This is amazing! I honestly love this lip crayon! The packaging is nice and simple. The product is definitely worth the price. I got mine at Ulta. It’s very sheer which I personally enjoy. It adds a healthy color to your lips.
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Plushest Punch more...
This is a great brand of lip pencils to use. It's used As a liner and a lipstick both. It goes on so smoothly. I love the way it looks on my lips. So easy to use. I will always use this brand. It's been around for a long time.
Karis G.
Review for: Mightiest Maraschino more...
Who doesn't love Clinique's chubby sticks! I love them all eye, face, and lips! Their chubby sticks bring moisture to your lips and they feel fantastic! This color is also hot and looks fabulous! Everyone needs a chubby stick!
Dinora R.
Katy, TX
I absolutely love these!! They are super pigmented and soft. I have really naturally dry lips but they keep my lips moisturized all day. Plus the transfer is minimal and I noticed only onto cups and food really which is weird but great.
shayla j.
Review for: Curviest Caramel more...
I just love it. I don't think there is any other words for how much I love this. It is long lasting and I is sheer but still looks amazing on my lips. It was my first time using it but I love it. I would absolutely buy it again.
Eleanne U.
Dallas
Me encantaaa es fascinante este labial, la textura es muy buena. Y a la que le guste los tonos claros está genial, de verdad le recomiendo que lo usen. Y lo mejor de todo es que es económico, también hay otros tonos muy lindos!!
Karma B.
Tampa
I love the chubby sticks. Definitely one of my top go to lipsticks for the long work day. Easy to apply, even without a mirror because of the tip coming to a point and last for a pretty long time. Worth the money and 5 stars!!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back