BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Tara S.
Review for: Mega Melon more...
Very consistent lip tinted moisturizer. I have bought this once and I bought it a while ago. It is very long lasting and I still have half the stick left. It is very easy to use and the twisting tube is great. I would definitely buy it again and I would like to experiment with other colors in the collection. I would definitely recommend.
Abby S.
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
This is my favorite balm stick that I've tried. It really is moisturizing and adds a pretty and visible wash of color, but nothing to bold. Isn't meant to stay, but comes off clean. Very easy to use on the go. Looking forward to trying this in more colors in the future.
Katie C.
Review for: Voluptuous Violet more...
The product gives a sheer color which I actually love. It's a good product to use when your lips are dry. It gives moisture to your lips while giving it a little bit of color. This is a product I would actually buy again.
Bri N.
Rancho Cucamonga
Love this product. Provides that soft moisture and giving that cute soft strwberry color. Great for them natural girls. I usually purchase mines from an ulta store. Last long, and easy to apply
Hannah T.
I love the Clinique chubby sticks! They moisturize your lips so well and leave a tint of color, so it's perfect for every day, especially in the summer time. I would definitely buy this again!
Athena K.
These chubby sticks are amazing, they nourish and moisturize your lips while also adding a nice color to them. I definitely recommend them, and I want more colors since I'm running out.
Anna G.
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
I really like this chubby stick! It works super well and actually is very easy to get the color into all of the little nooks and crannies of your lips. I really enjoy it and love the different shades offered.
Elizabeth G.
I like these! They aren't too opaque but also not too sheer. Not as moisturizing as a lip balm but definitely not as dry as a traditional lipstick. If I were to purchase again I'd probably try a different shade and see how that compares to the one I have.
Ashley K.
Absolutely love this product! Extremely moisturizing, long lasting, and is so so creamy! 4 stars because it transfers a lot, but if you're not worried about that it's definitely a 5 star!
Rachel R.
Amelia Island, FL
Great summer color. Applies in full and lasts a while without reapplying. Great packaging so it's easy to carry with you without worrying it will mess up your purse. I recommend this to all my friends and they love it.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?