16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 360 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
Review for: Mega Melon more...
Very consistent lip tinted moisturizer. I have bought this once and I bought it a while ago. It is very long lasting and I still have half the stick left. It is very easy to use and the twisting tube is great. I would definitely buy it again and I would like to experiment with other colors in the collection. I would definitely recommend.
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
This is my favorite balm stick that I've tried. It really is moisturizing and adds a pretty and visible wash of color, but nothing to bold. Isn't meant to stay, but comes off clean. Very easy to use on the go. Looking forward to trying this in more colors in the future.
Love this product. Provides that soft moisture and giving that cute soft strwberry color. Great for them natural girls. I usually purchase mines from an ulta store. Last long, and easy to apply
I love the Clinique chubby sticks! They moisturize your lips so well and leave a tint of color, so it's perfect for every day, especially in the summer time. I would definitely buy this again!
These chubby sticks are amazing, they nourish and moisturize your lips while also adding a nice color to them. I definitely recommend them, and I want more colors since I'm running out.
I like these! They aren't too opaque but also not too sheer. Not as moisturizing as a lip balm but definitely not as dry as a traditional lipstick. If I were to purchase again I'd probably try a different shade and see how that compares to the one I have.
Absolutely love this product! Extremely moisturizing, long lasting, and is so so creamy! 4 stars because it transfers a lot, but if you're not worried about that it's definitely a 5 star!
Great summer color. Applies in full and lasts a while without reapplying. Great packaging so it's easy to carry with you without worrying it will mess up your purse. I recommend this to all my friends and they love it.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos