BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Clinique 12693480402 Chubby Stick - No. 04 Mega Melon - 3g-0.10oz more...
I like the Clinique Chubby Sticks but they dry out kind of fast. I bought it at the Clinique counter in the mall. It was a little on the pricey side compared to my other products. I don’t think I would buy this product again because it dried out so fast.
Itzz L.
Paso Robles
Omg I am obsessed with this lip balm I got the tomato red one and I take it to school every day it prevent from my lips to get chapped and very dry which my lips are always dry and chapped but this product really makes my lips super  moisturizing and I would definitely buy again for sure because I am impressed with this product!
ester b.
Washington
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
My mom has this and I use it so often, the color is light and works so well for everyday uses. It is easy to use and it hydrates the lips so well. It is pricey but of course it’s the brand as well as a good quality product, I definitely recommend this!
Emily T.
Houston
Review for: Mega Melon more...
This lip balm adds a very pretty tint to my lips when applied. It moisturizes the lips and does the job. I had used this almost everyday and was very good. After it fades away, it leaves a nice stain to the lips, depending on the color. Would recommend.
Lau A.
Hey guys! My name is Lau and I tried #Clinique's famous Chubby Stick: moisturizing lip colour balm 07 Super Strawberry. I love the feel of the tinted balm, it has a great glide and it truly is moisturizing! Your lips will feel great and has a great lip gloss like shine! The color of the 07 is not that bright and bold, it is quite subtle. As it is known Clinique is great, but the Chubby stick doesn't get a complete 5\5. This "Chubby" Stick has it's ups and it's down. Only lasting an hour or so, re-application is a must, and that is it's only down side. But, if you love Clinique and you're looking for a great quality product (high end chapstick), Clinique is the way to go. You win some you lose some. In this case I wish it was more long lasting, but on the other hand it would be a high end tinted moisturizing lip balm you'd be purchasing, it's totally your call. I might try other colors simply because I love the feel and I love Clinique. Give it a try and see what you think!
Callie J.
Aurora, IL
This product is one of my very favorites! I use it as part of my daily routine. The color stays all day and gives a matte effect without making my lips feel dry in the slightest. Also, the price point is a bargain considering it lasts for a long time.
Nadine F.
Review for: Mega Melon 04 Travel Size more...
Sheer but in the perfect "my-lips-but-better" flattering way (although to be fair I do have rather pigmented lips to begin with). Very moisturizing and therefore pleasant to put on, and the crayon-like packaging makes for easy mirrorless application.
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I really like the little Clinique chubby sticks I have whopping watermelon and the nude color the Wop and watermelon goes out really quick at Clinique so I have about like 5 of them at 10 to buy them off whenever I see them because it's a popular color and they always have it like on backorder when I go in I don't know if I'm going in at the wrong time or what but I went in the last time and she was like I have 3 of them and the time before I bought two and you know I just like it so much and that color and it's hard for me to find a color that I look good in it is a light pink but it's like a bright light pink not overbearing but natural-looking it's very pretty
Kaylie Y.
I have this in Grandest Grape, Marishino Cherry, and something Strawberry (I can't remember the name) I use them over lip liners for moisture and to make the color more vibrant. All three look good on my pale skin and compliment my blue-gray eyes.
Jess R.
Moisturizing and balmy. I don't really use balms that often, but it's still nice. Easy to apply. The color is not really a good universal color I think. It's a bit on the bright side for a balm... would like to see it in a toned down pink for sure.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back