BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite lip coloring products of all time. It is so moisturizing and glossy without being sticky. It makes my lips look juicy, which improves the overall appearance of my face. Downside is it’s expensive and it melted in my room.
Jaclyn P.
Benicia, CA
These are my go-to for light makeup days.

They’re lightweight and there’s a zillion colors to choose from. It looks perfect with tinted moisturizer and i have probably half a dozen of these.

The price point is amazing too.
Sarah G.
Wilton, CT
The Super Strawberry color is perfect for my skin tone & goes with everything. It makes my lips soft & the product doesn't dry out or feel sticky. The best lip product I've tried. I bought my Chubby Stick at a mall where Clinique was conveniently located..
Laura L.
Pomona, CA
The colors are so nice but it was just too bright when I applied it on. I got a light and a dark shade pink color but it was too much brightness for me. It's decent price like maybe $4 but not really worth it to be honest.
Pam S.
Pittsburgh , PA
My MIL gave me a few of the chubby sticks that she received as gifts from Clinique. I absolutely love them! They apply to my lips perfectly and are not super bright on my lips! I will buy more as soon as these ones run out!
Sofia S.
Dallas, TX
I love this whole line of lipsticks! There supernatural and give you our awesome sheer color to your lips. I never like heavy lipstick or things that look unnatural so this is perfect for me I would totally buy it again
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
Goes in smooth and makes your lips feel Ike velvet. First time user to this brand and it was worth the price! I loved the color too! It lasts a long time too. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a dewy looking lip.
Christina W.
Richmond, KY
Super cute!  These little guys are so cute and are easy to use. They feel really nice and moisturizing on the lips and have a hint of color. Would definitely recommend for a slight sheen and pop of color. Great for younger girls just starting out with lips!
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
I loved the color choices for this balm! It's so pretty on, but the only downside is that it comes off easily and sometimes clumps on your lips after a while. Overall I would purchase again because the color was great!
Rachel S.
Stockton , CA
Got this from a gift with purchase before,I like smell good,very soft on lips,easy to use,glides well,very refreshing look when I use this. Just didn't last for few hours but I still like.would recommend this other
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?