BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Chunkiest Chili more...
Clinique chunkiest chili chubby stick is my go to. This color works during any season in my opinion, very versatile. I think it looks good on any skin tone too. Not expensive and easy to apply. Would recommend to others for sure!
Emely G.
I would use this as an everyday wear. Not something you want to use to last all day unless you constantly re-apply the product. The color is with in pigmentation. It's not sticky like lipgloss, but definitely moisturizing. Recommend to others.
Cassidy B.
This lip product works very well. They have great pigmentation and are very moisturizing. They are easy to use and apply. They stay on for a decently long time. I would repurchase and recommend to anyone looking for lip products.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
These chubby sticks are great for quick color pop and fast appliance. I love how bright and cheery the colors are. It's very easy to apply and is long lasting. I would recommend to any one looking to spice up their color choices!
Jessica C.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
The color is nice, it lasts quite a while. It doesn't smell like chemicals. Very easy to apply. It does moisturize as it claims. Very nice lip stick however I'm not completely thrilled with it as I'm not a fan of the "crayon" look.
Amelia B.
Summit Argo, IL
These are adorable and have very pretty colors. They're very hydrating and glide easily onto your lips. They're also relatively inexpensive and can double up as a blush too. They just don't last very long, so I gave them 4 stars.
Sarah P.
Greensboro, NC
The Clinique chubby stick is perfect to tuck away in your bag and add a pop of color on the go. You never have to worry about whether any of the color will rub off on your teeth. I only wish the color lasted a little longer, but because it is a balm it absorbs faster.
Bailey L.
Sparks, NV
This is amazing! I honestly love this lip crayon! The packaging is nice and simple. The product is definitely worth the price. I got mine at Ulta. It’s very sheer which I personally enjoy. It adds a healthy color to your lips.
Eleanne U.
Dallas
Me encantaaa es fascinante este labial, la textura es muy buena. Y a la que le guste los tonos claros está genial, de verdad le recomiendo que lo usen. Y lo mejor de todo es que es económico, también hay otros tonos muy lindos!!
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills , FL
Review for: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm more...
One of my fav lip sticks. They apply super easy and are the perfect width to just swipe right on. They come in tons of different shades and they’re easy to keep in your purse or car. You don’t even need a mirror. I️ just apply like a chapstick or balm and rub together!
Riane S.
Fountain Valley, CA
I love Clinique, but have yet to try anything but the lipstick I wore on my wedding day, is this worth it?
Abby B.
How long lasting are these?
Vanessa A.
Federal way , WA
How long does the color last ? are they worth buying?
pav k.
Frederick, MD
I have been planning to buy a lip balm and wanted to know about this product. How long does this stay? And does it dry out soon?
Annie L.
Can the chubby stick match any skin tone?