BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Nikki G.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
Absolutely love! I have purchased many different colors of chubby, bought it from Dillards and continue to keep using it. Have recommended it to many friends and they have also loved with. It is in the $20-30 range so not too pricey! Would recommend this product.
Ariella W.
Hedgesville, WV
I love the colors, very complimentary. I love the texture, one of the biggest things I personally look for in a product. I love that it's easy to apply, so it's fail proof. I love that i can wear it with or without lip liner. I would recommend this to everyone.
Abigail S.
Randall, IA
Loved the moisture and loved the color but it came off on everything (insert sad face). I had not used it with a top coat when I used it. The application was so easy and if I were going somewhere I was not eating, drinking, or kissing it would be my first choice!
Acadia M.
Laramie, WY
Review for: Fuller Fig more...
If you want a moisturizing and colorful lip balm, this is for you! I personally like clear lip balm, but it was nice while it lasted. It is extremely easy to apply, and gives you a nice sheer color. It lasted me quite a while as I didn't use it often, and it never dried up.
Stacy A.
Beckley
Review for: Mega Melon more...
This is a great lip balm. The consistency it Amazing. However I just don’t care for the color. Otherwise this would be a 5 star review. It’s really easy to use. I would purchase again in a different shade.
Anjanah M.
I worked at Clinique for about a year! While working here I had favorite products of course! And the chubby stix were one of them. Wide color rand and they glide on soooo beautifully! Slot of people are actually sleep on Clinique products and they need to wake up
Aubrey G.
Wilmington, NC
Love it!! Who doesn't want some moisture and a bold color on the lips at the same time. The best part is the color is lasting so you don't have to keep reapplying all freaking day. I always reach for these when I have an important meeting and know I want have time to touch up.
Deanna L.
I do really like this product. I have the color #16 voluptuous violet. I just wish that the color was more pigmented. When I put it on I just don't see the color very much. But it is very hydrating and smooth. I do love that part about it.
Juli N.
New York , NY
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
I've been on a huge lip crayon kick because I find it easier to layer and use. That being said what I love most about this is how great this color is, it's nice and subtle if wearing alone or it adds a sort of matte look if you're layering over a darker color.
Anna G.
Union, KY
Review for: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm more...
I use the strawberry color on my lips for everyday wear. It's pretty close to my natural lip color but just a bit darker and brighter. This is the first lipstick I've used everyday. It's a good starting point to incorporating lipstick into your makeup routine
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back