16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 353 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
I would use this as an everyday wear. Not something you want to use to last all day unless you constantly re-apply the product. The color is with in pigmentation. It's not sticky like lipgloss, but definitely moisturizing. Recommend to others.
I just love it. I don't think there is any other words for how much I love this. It is long lasting and I is sheer but still looks amazing on my lips. It was my first time using it but I love it. I would absolutely buy it again.
The Clinique chubby stick is perfect to tuck away in your bag and add a pop of color on the go. You never have to worry about whether any of the color will rub off on your teeth. I only wish the color lasted a little longer, but because it is a balm it absorbs faster.
This is a great brand of lip pencils to use. It's used As a liner and a lipstick both. It goes on so smoothly. I love the way it looks on my lips. So easy to use. I will always use this brand. It's been around for a long time.
Who doesn't love Clinique's chubby sticks! I love them all eye, face, and lips! Their chubby sticks bring moisture to your lips and they feel fantastic! This color is also hot and looks fabulous! Everyone needs a chubby stick!
One of my fav lip sticks. They apply super easy and are the perfect width to just swipe right on. They come in tons of different shades and they’re easy to keep in your purse or car. You don’t even need a mirror. I️ just apply like a chapstick or balm and rub together!
Me encantaaa es fascinante este labial, la textura es muy buena. Y a la que le guste los tonos claros está genial, de verdad le recomiendo que lo usen. Y lo mejor de todo es que es económico, también hay otros tonos muy lindos!!
I love the chubby sticks. Definitely one of my top go to lipsticks for the long work day. Easy to apply, even without a mirror because of the tip coming to a point and last for a pretty long time. Worth the money and 5 stars!!
This is amazing! I honestly love this lip crayon! The packaging is nice and simple. The product is definitely worth the price. I got mine at Ulta. It’s very sheer which I personally enjoy. It adds a healthy color to your lips.
I absolutely love these!! They are super pigmented and soft. I have really naturally dry lips but they keep my lips moisturized all day. Plus the transfer is minimal and I noticed only onto cups and food really which is weird but great.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos