BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Jess H.
Grapevine , TX
Review for: Mightiest Maraschino more...
Love this product! It's super easy to use and compact. It has a great vibrant color and stays true to color during its wear. It keeps its form in a beach bag too, during those hot days! I only own one color, but i would likely add to the collection!
Jess R.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
Moisturizing and balmy. I don't really use balms that often, but it's still nice. Easy to apply. The color is not really a good universal color I think. It's a bit on the bright side for a balm... would like to see it in a toned down pink for sure.
Reena D.
Templeton , CA
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I love the Clinique Chubby sticks. They are a perfect tinted lip balm if you're looking for a mix between a lip balm and lip stick. The color is not bold, it gives your lips a slight color. It is moisturizing but I have to reapply after an hour or so. Great if you want a little color to your lips and a slight shine.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love these "chubby sticks". They keep my lips soft and smooth without too much product. It doesn't smear like a normal lipstick could. Plus there are so many cute colors. I especially like the bright red and the light pink ones. So cute!
Kristin C.
I love the chubby stick lipsticks from Clinique. I think I have one in ever color. They feel great on your lips, not sticky, and are the color they look. The only negative is that it doesn't last long. But using it often keeps your lips smooth.
Meghan N.
Cohoes, NY
While I Love my chubby stick for giving my some color to the lips and glossy appearance. I Just wish this came in more neutral shades. It tends to build up and give me a bright pink mustache liner. Doesnt last long or help with hydrating for me.
Kelly H.
OBSESSED with these lip balms. The colors are great, it is long -lasting and stays on all day. These are my go-to product for everyday color and moisture! I have gotten so many complements and will definitely continue to use these in the future!
Grace P.
Overland Park , KS
Review for: Mightiest Maraschino more...
I love this lip color. And not just because of the funny name:) it is super high quality and is the perfect color for every day use. It throw it in my purse and reapply after eating but it does stay on pretty good. I would definitely recommend!
Myrna S.
New Haven
Absolutely love! Moisturizing while adding l little color! I prefer lipstick over chapstick. I don’t get chapped lips no matter the weather if I wear lipstick, this is one I don’t feel I have to keep applying. Little pricey but last a long time.
Narumi T.
I've been using this, and love it! I love the color, I like the texture I feel on my lips. My lips are sensitive, but this is a great product even for the people who need to worry about the allergic reactions. I like the pretty package as well.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?