BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Sydnee E.
Salt Lake City
This balms are great for me when I am running late and don't have time to apply a liner and lipstick. I can just swipe this over my lips and I have a sheer natural glow to my lips that is easy and beautiful. However, as far as lip balms go this hasn't been the most hydrating one I've used.
Danielle C.
This product is a good lip balm but if your trying to use this as a lipstick most of the lighter colors are not pigmented and the darker shades are just a little bit better they are long lasting they lasted me a couple hours but I like pigmented lipsticks
Rebecca F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Roomiest Rose, Fuller Fig, Curvy Candy, Super Strawberry more...
Some can be a bit too shiny for me, but there are many color options and the application feels smooth. It is not that long lasting, definitely only last maybe an hour or two. Packaging is very simple. The cap keeps falling off in my bag though and getting all over the contents of my bag!
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
These lip products are ALWAYS in my purse! I haven't stopped buying them since I received the first as a free sample! They're so easy to apply, the colors are beautiful, and they don't run or go on too heavy (which I love). I highly recommend trying these!
Gabrielle B.
Chatfield , MN
Review for: Chunkiest Chili, Mightiest Maraschino, Oversized Orange more...
I am not a huge fan of these lippies. They are more of a sheer tint than an actual lipstick. I have multiples of them from the Clinique counter at Herbergers. They are too expensive in my opinion for how little they show up. If you like sheer, natural, glossy looks, you will like it more than me.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
The chubby sticks are pretty good to start with. A little thin in color but I think that's the intent. They are SUPER sensitive to heat, so maybe just don't take them out of your house at all during the summer. I thought the super strawberry was an especially mild color, good or bad.
Kasey P.
Bismarck, ND
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
I liked it. I can' remember what color I had. But I would highly recommend it to others. I got it as a gift. I'd say it would be great for gifting. Definitely meet my expectations and has cute packaging. Would recommend it to other. You get what you pay for. Would buy few for myself.
Tricia D.
Waterloo, IA
Totally digging this product.... yes it was $18 but was totally worth it. Color lasts for a long time and lasts forever, won't need to replace as often. Only one thing that could improve is if it moisturized better. More of a matte feel.
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
Review for: Voluptuous Violet more...
this violet color is the best of the bunch in my opinion. sheer wash of color and its so smooth. no mirror needed with the easy crayon applicator. so buttery soft on my lips i prefer this to regualr chapstick when my lips feel dry. bonus that the ingredients list is so good for you!
Kerry B.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE these things. If you're looking for a lip product that isn't going to be 'too much' and works with the texture of your lips, go with these guys. I have a fair complexion and I'm obsessed with the 'fig' shade. I probably go through 5 of these a year and they're amazing.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back