BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Allison S.
Love the chubby stick. They come in a multitude of different colors and options. They can be a bit pricey, but I think they last for quite some time. I can throw it in my purse and reapply throughout the day. It’s lightweight and has great coverage.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
I got one of these in my monthly box and I was somewhat partial to it. I loved the color but I didnt like the formula itself. I had seen it everywhere being advertised and was happy to see one in my box. But to my dismay I wasnt impressed with it.
Reena D.
Templeton , CA
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I love the Clinique Chubby sticks. They are a perfect tinted lip balm if you're looking for a mix between a lip balm and lip stick. The color is not bold, it gives your lips a slight color. It is moisturizing but I have to reapply after an hour or so. Great if you want a little color to your lips and a slight shine.
Kaylie Y.
I have this in Grandest Grape, Marishino Cherry, and something Strawberry (I can't remember the name) I use them over lip liners for moisture and to make the color more vibrant. All three look good on my pale skin and compliment my blue-gray eyes.
Jess H.
Grapevine , TX
Love this product! It's super easy to use and compact. It has a great vibrant color and stays true to color during its wear. It keeps its form in a beach bag too, during those hot days! I only own one color, but i would likely add to the collection!
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Curvy Candy more...
This is a good product. I just don’t see anything special about it. It’s great if you want a little color and moisture with no fragrance or taste. But it doesn’t lay very long on the lips and isn’t much better than tinted lip balm at the drugstore.
Kelly H.
OBSESSED with these lip balms. The colors are great, it is long -lasting and stays on all day. These are my go-to product for everyday color and moisture! I have gotten so many complements and will definitely continue to use these in the future!
Myrna S.
New Haven
Absolutely love! Moisturizing while adding l little color! I prefer lipstick over chapstick. I don’t get chapped lips no matter the weather if I wear lipstick, this is one I don’t feel I have to keep applying. Little pricey but last a long time.
Kristin C.
I love the chubby stick lipsticks from Clinique. I think I have one in ever color. They feel great on your lips, not sticky, and are the color they look. The only negative is that it doesn't last long. But using it often keeps your lips smooth.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love these "chubby sticks". They keep my lips soft and smooth without too much product. It doesn't smear like a normal lipstick could. Plus there are so many cute colors. I especially like the bright red and the light pink ones. So cute!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?