16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 360 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
Love the chubby stick. They come in a multitude of different colors and options. They can be a bit pricey, but I think they last for quite some time. I can throw it in my purse and reapply throughout the day. It’s lightweight and has great coverage.
I got one of these in my monthly box and I was somewhat partial to it. I loved the color but I didnt like the formula itself. I had seen it everywhere being advertised and was happy to see one in my box. But to my dismay I wasnt impressed with it.
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I love the Clinique Chubby sticks. They are a perfect tinted lip balm if you're looking for a mix between a lip balm and lip stick. The color is not bold, it gives your lips a slight color. It is moisturizing but I have to reapply after an hour or so. Great if you want a little color to your lips and a slight shine.
I have this in Grandest Grape, Marishino Cherry, and something Strawberry (I can't remember the name) I use them over lip liners for moisture and to make the color more vibrant. All three look good on my pale skin and compliment my blue-gray eyes.
Love this product! It's super easy to use and compact. It has a great vibrant color and stays true to color during its wear. It keeps its form in a beach bag too, during those hot days! I only own one color, but i would likely add to the collection!
Review for: Curvy Candy more...
This is a good product. I just don’t see anything special about it. It’s great if you want a little color and moisture with no fragrance or taste. But it doesn’t lay very long on the lips and isn’t much better than tinted lip balm at the drugstore.
OBSESSED with these lip balms. The colors are great, it is long -lasting and stays on all day. These are my go-to product for everyday color and moisture! I have gotten so many complements and will definitely continue to use these in the future!
Absolutely love! Moisturizing while adding l little color! I prefer lipstick over chapstick. I don’t get chapped lips no matter the weather if I wear lipstick, this is one I don’t feel I have to keep applying. Little pricey but last a long time.
I love the chubby stick lipsticks from Clinique. I think I have one in ever color. They feel great on your lips, not sticky, and are the color they look. The only negative is that it doesn't last long. But using it often keeps your lips smooth.
I absolutely love these "chubby sticks". They keep my lips soft and smooth without too much product. It doesn't smear like a normal lipstick could. Plus there are so many cute colors. I especially like the bright red and the light pink ones. So cute!
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos