16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,153 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
I love this, my lip tend to dry, and chapy lip is not nice to look at, this is a combination of moisture and subtle color looked so good and feel so good, i will certainly buy more other colors
These are a long time holy Grail. The application is so simple and effortless. The formula is very hydrating and glides on like a dream. That being said the staying power isn't there for most shades and I find the product wears off in about a 2-3 hours after application.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
I worked at Clinique for about a year! While working here I had favorite products of course! And the chubby stix were one of them. Wide color rand and they glide on soooo beautifully! Slot of people are actually sleep on Clinique products and they need to wake up
I love the colors, very complimentary. I love the texture, one of the biggest things I personally look for in a product. I love that it's easy to apply, so it's fail proof. I love that i can wear it with or without lip liner. I would recommend this to everyone.
This is the best low maintenance lip color you can buy. If you're looking for a little color without much fuss you should get this. I apply this when I'm in a rush walking to work and it looks great. No precision necessary. Thanks Clinique!
These lipsticks have such vibrant colors and coat my lips so well. Easier to apply than typical lip sticks. Lasts forever I rarely have to reapply. I will buy this product for as long as they sell it for. I highly recommend especially if you struggle putting on lipstick like me
Loved the moisture and loved the color but it came off on everything (insert sad face). I had not used it with a top coat when I used it. The application was so easy and if I were going somewhere I was not eating, drinking, or kissing it would be my first choice!
Review for: Fuller Fig more...
If you want a moisturizing and colorful lip balm, this is for you! I personally like clear lip balm, but it was nice while it lasted. It is extremely easy to apply, and gives you a nice sheer color. It lasted me quite a while as I didn't use it often, and it never dried up.
Love it!! Who doesn't want some moisture and a bold color on the lips at the same time. The best part is the color is lasting so you don't have to keep reapplying all freaking day. I always reach for these when I have an important meeting and know I want have time to touch up.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos