BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Zee L.
Mountain View, CA
I love this, my lip tend to dry, and chapy lip is not nice to look at, this is a combination of moisture and subtle color looked so good and feel so good, i will certainly buy more other colors
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
These are a long time holy Grail. The application is so simple and effortless. The formula is very hydrating and glides on like a dream. That being said the staying power isn't there for most shades and I find the product wears off in about a 2-3 hours after application.
Anjanah M.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
I worked at Clinique for about a year! While working here I had favorite products of course! And the chubby stix were one of them. Wide color rand and they glide on soooo beautifully! Slot of people are actually sleep on Clinique products and they need to wake up
Ariella W.
Hedgesville, WV
I love the colors, very complimentary. I love the texture, one of the biggest things I personally look for in a product. I love that it's easy to apply, so it's fail proof. I love that i can wear it with or without lip liner. I would recommend this to everyone.
Mia W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best low maintenance lip color you can buy. If you're looking for a little color without much fuss you should get this. I apply this when I'm in a rush walking to work and it looks great. No precision necessary. Thanks Clinique!
Mattina G.
West Chester, OH
These lipsticks have such vibrant colors and coat my lips so well. Easier to apply than typical lip sticks. Lasts forever I rarely have to reapply. I will buy this product for as long as they sell it for. I highly recommend especially if you struggle putting on lipstick like me
Stacy A.
Beckley
Review for: Mega Melon more...
This is a great lip balm. The consistency it Amazing. However I just don’t care for the color. Otherwise this would be a 5 star review. It’s really easy to use. I would purchase again in a different shade.
Abigail S.
Randall, IA
Loved the moisture and loved the color but it came off on everything (insert sad face). I had not used it with a top coat when I used it. The application was so easy and if I were going somewhere I was not eating, drinking, or kissing it would be my first choice!
Acadia M.
Laramie, WY
Review for: Fuller Fig more...
If you want a moisturizing and colorful lip balm, this is for you! I personally like clear lip balm, but it was nice while it lasted. It is extremely easy to apply, and gives you a nice sheer color. It lasted me quite a while as I didn't use it often, and it never dried up.
Aubrey G.
Wilmington, NC
Love it!! Who doesn't want some moisture and a bold color on the lips at the same time. The best part is the color is lasting so you don't have to keep reapplying all freaking day. I always reach for these when I have an important meeting and know I want have time to touch up.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?