16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
4.44 / 5 based on 3,149 Reviews
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
This product lives up to its name for being a moisturizing lip balm. 06 Woopin' Watermelon is a cool-toned pink and I think it compliments my complexion well. It gives my lips a my-lips-but-better color and provides moisture for a good few hours (tracked during times when I'm drinking water.)
Best holiday winter product!! Absolutely gorgeous moisturizing yet sheer color! It's long lasting and protects my lips from the harsh winter. It works as both lipstick and balm so definitely worth the price!
These are THE best for lip color!!!!95 only are they moisturizing, they add great color! Feels like your lips are almost naked. Super light and wearable for every day. The price is very affordable, not more than $7. Only thing is, I live in Texas,DO NOT let these get hot because they will melt
Review for: 07 Super Strawberry Travel Size, Curviest Caramel, Happy Hearts Fund, Roomiest Rose, Broadest Berry, Intense Moisturising Grandest Guava, Intense No. 5 Plushest Punch 3G 0.1Oz, Voluptuous Violet Travel Size, Intense, Whole Lotta Honey, Mega Melon, Richer Raisin, Super Strawberry, Chunky Cherry, Heftiest Hibiscus, Shade=Supreme Sorbet, Plushest Punch, Voluptuous Violet, Mightiest Maraschino, Chunkiest Chili, Mega Melon 04 Travel Size, Grandest Grape more...
This hydrating but not very longwearing. If you were looking for something that you don't have to reapply every half an hour then i wouldn't choose this. But if you don't mind reapplying then its good on hydrating. i don't like it because it doesn't stay on as long as i would like it to.
This product is a good lip balm but if your trying to use this as a lipstick most of the lighter colors are not pigmented and the darker shades are just a little bit better they are long lasting they lasted me a couple hours but I like pigmented lipsticks
These lip products are ALWAYS in my purse! I haven't stopped buying them since I received the first as a free sample! They're so easy to apply, the colors are beautiful, and they don't run or go on too heavy (which I love). I highly recommend trying these!
Review for: Roomiest Rose, Fuller Fig, Curvy Candy, Super Strawberry more...
Some can be a bit too shiny for me, but there are many color options and the application feels smooth. It is not that long lasting, definitely only last maybe an hour or two. Packaging is very simple. The cap keeps falling off in my bag though and getting all over the contents of my bag!
Review for: Chunkiest Chili, Mightiest Maraschino, Oversized Orange more...
I am not a huge fan of these lippies. They are more of a sheer tint than an actual lipstick. I have multiples of them from the Clinique counter at Herbergers. They are too expensive in my opinion for how little they show up. If you like sheer, natural, glossy looks, you will like it more than me.
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
The chubby sticks are pretty good to start with. A little thin in color but I think that's the intent. They are SUPER sensitive to heat, so maybe just don't take them out of your house at all during the summer. I thought the super strawberry was an especially mild color, good or bad.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos