BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Adisa J.
CLACKAMAS, NM
Review for: Voluptuous Violet more...
I've had this chubby stick in voluptuous violet for few years and I have to say that this is one of the best balms I've ever used. It's so creamy and moisturizing with hint of color, ideal for my lips. It's expensive but worth it.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
This product lives up to its name for being a moisturizing lip balm. 06 Woopin' Watermelon is a cool-toned pink and I think it compliments my complexion well. It gives my lips a my-lips-but-better color and provides moisture for a good few hours (tracked during times when I'm drinking water.)
Nikhita M.
Washington, DC
Best holiday winter product!! Absolutely gorgeous moisturizing yet sheer color! It's long lasting and protects my lips from the harsh winter. It works as both lipstick and balm so definitely worth the price!
Ali L.
Abilene, TX
These are THE best for lip color!!!!95 only are they moisturizing, they add great color! Feels like your lips are almost naked. Super light and wearable for every day. The price is very affordable, not more than $7. Only thing is, I live in Texas,DO NOT let these get hot because they will melt
Nadine G.
Richmond
Review for: 07 Super Strawberry Travel Size, Curviest Caramel, Happy Hearts Fund, Roomiest Rose, Broadest Berry, Intense Moisturising Grandest Guava, Intense No. 5 Plushest Punch 3G 0.1Oz, Voluptuous Violet Travel Size, Intense, Whole Lotta Honey, Mega Melon, Richer Raisin, Super Strawberry, Chunky Cherry, Heftiest Hibiscus, Shade=Supreme Sorbet, Plushest Punch, Voluptuous Violet, Mightiest Maraschino, Chunkiest Chili, Mega Melon 04 Travel Size, Grandest Grape more...
This hydrating but not very longwearing. If you were looking for something that you don't have to reapply every half an hour then i wouldn't choose this. But if you don't mind reapplying then its good on hydrating. i don't like it because it doesn't stay on as long as i would like it to.
Danielle C.
This product is a good lip balm but if your trying to use this as a lipstick most of the lighter colors are not pigmented and the darker shades are just a little bit better they are long lasting they lasted me a couple hours but I like pigmented lipsticks
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
These lip products are ALWAYS in my purse! I haven't stopped buying them since I received the first as a free sample! They're so easy to apply, the colors are beautiful, and they don't run or go on too heavy (which I love). I highly recommend trying these!
Rebecca F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Roomiest Rose, Fuller Fig, Curvy Candy, Super Strawberry more...
Some can be a bit too shiny for me, but there are many color options and the application feels smooth. It is not that long lasting, definitely only last maybe an hour or two. Packaging is very simple. The cap keeps falling off in my bag though and getting all over the contents of my bag!
Gabrielle B.
Chatfield , MN
Review for: Chunkiest Chili, Mightiest Maraschino, Oversized Orange more...
I am not a huge fan of these lippies. They are more of a sheer tint than an actual lipstick. I have multiples of them from the Clinique counter at Herbergers. They are too expensive in my opinion for how little they show up. If you like sheer, natural, glossy looks, you will like it more than me.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
The chubby sticks are pretty good to start with. A little thin in color but I think that's the intent. They are SUPER sensitive to heat, so maybe just don't take them out of your house at all during the summer. I thought the super strawberry was an especially mild color, good or bad.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?