BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
  • "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 153 reviews
Amanda L.
These have got to be the best lip balm ever! These lip balms are absolutely amazing and the colors are so beautiful and they go on your lips just like silk. These lip balms are worth every single cent !!! Love them and definitely reccomend these to anyone wanting a truly good lip balm !!
Teddie A.
Spring, TX
I cannot say enough good things about the Clinique chubby sticks! They are so powerful in color and moisturize while wearing them. I have these in multiple colors and would recommend them to anyone! You can buy them at any store that sells Clinique. I get mine at Ulta or Nordstrom!
Anita M.
Wake Forest, NC
Very moisturizing and comfortable. Better than a chap stick, really. Color looks like a lipstick but feels so much better. I wish it stayed on longer, but I love that the color is more sheer and I don't get the deep color stuck in those pesky lines after it's been on a while.
Nic B.
Review for: Curviest Caramel more...
These are so good for a natural makeup kinda day. They give enough color but not to where it looks like you're wearing lipstick. They're not super hydrating but that never really bothered me. The price isn't that bad either. I love having it handy for a light wash of color, I never knew how much I needed a subdued nude balm before I got this. Now I need this in my makeup bag at all times.
Kamille D.
Springfield
Super moisturizing, the color goes on like a lip gloss would but it's not sticky at all. Some colors are more intense than others and they are all everyday wearable colors. My favorites are super strawberry, nude, and the grape one. These are great for lazy day on the go makeup or for more natural looks!
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
Review for: Heftiest Hibiscus more...
Great summer color! I bought this product in the spring and it has lasted ever since. I don’t think it’s priced as high as it could be, given the great quality. It goes on smooth and seems to leave my lips moisturized all day. I’m not usually a fan of glossy colors because the texture is normally too sticky for me. This product is nothing like that! I’d buy it again in other colors!
Holly A.
Phoenix
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
Clinique Chubby Stick Lip-balms

Everyone’s favorite unscented, colored lip balm! So many colors and versions to choose from! The most popular shades are Super Strawberry, Mega Melon, and Graped Up. Choose from the original formulas, the Intense formula, or the Baby Tint blooming formula. These products contain Shea Butter and Mango Butter to moisturize your lips. Highly recommended!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I have quite a few chubby sticks for lips, and they are so creamy and smooth. I love that it acts like a chapstick/balm but still has color and some shine, great for when you just want something simple, They are a little pricey, but they last a long time and are so creamy.
Molly L.
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
I got this as a gift, and I've used it more than I thought I would. I really like how smooth and moisturizing it is on my lips, although I don't think I would have purchased it for myself based on the price. The packaging is nice, as it just twists up for more product. The color is beautiful and very pigmented when applied! Good product, but a bit overpriced in my opinion.
Stephanie N.
Bolling Afb, DC
Sweet sweet Chubby Sticks. I have to admit - I'm a bit addicted to these, they're perfect. Moisturizing, easy to wear, flattering... I've found the gold standard of lip color for my mom-on-the-go lifestyle and I always have at least one in my diaper bag or purse at all times.

I'm kind of a lip balm addict/hoarder but I reach for these bad boys more than my lip balm these days.

They're moisturizing, (hellooo Mango and Shea butters) which I need because my lips tend to get pretty chapped in the winter and these don't cake up in dry, chapped lips like some lipstick can. They're not heavy or oily at all either so you don't have to worry about a hair-stuck-in-lipgloss situation which is a major plus for me. Who has time for that mess?

And the color... They've got a nicely pigmented sheen that's not too subtle to make a statement but not too intense for my daily, natural look. And they layer like a dream. Seriously - I find myself using these under/over/instead of traditional lipstick all the time. I have one "intense" color (Chunkiest Chili) which is definitely more pigmented than the others and usually only gets busted out on the occasional girls night or date night with the hubby (stay at home mom here, remember?) BUT I can totally see myself rocking this shade at the office in my past life. The three "regular" colors I have are my daily lip BFF's and they're all beautiful and pretty universally flattering (Bountiful Blush is my jam though - I use this one the most). I've attached a picture of the four shades I have with swatches on the inside of my forearm. PS - I'm eyeing their Crayola box real hard.

Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back