16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 348 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
Absolutely love this product, I have about 6 different lip colors and they are amazing. They last me over a few months, and really easy to use. I love this product because it does not stain your lips, and has a very natural look to it. Stop by at a clinique desk to purchase this amazing product hope you enjoy💖
Review for: Mega Melon more...
i love this lip product. sheer, moisturizing formula gives just a hint of warm color top my lips. goes with just about every makeup look and is super easy to tuck in your purse and be on your way. good for low maintenance looks or those who prefer light or even no makeup since it's basically a tinted lip balm. i'll be purchasing more colors for sure.
This chubby pencil is the perfect amount of color for everyday wear. It's moisturizing and smooth, so I don't feel like I have to prep my lips before putting it on. The color isn't too sheer, somewhere between a tinted lip balm and a lipstick. I have two colors I switch up depending on where I'm going, and they're really the only lip colors I need, even for date night.
These are great. I started getting them in my bonuses and haven't looked back. Just enough color and easy to reapply after drinks or meals. Travels in a pocket or small bag. Keeps lips from becoming chapped in the Oklahoma wind.
Review for: Graped-Up more...
After borrowing from a friend and loving it, I decided to purchase the chubby stick myself! I love this product. The color graped up is a perfect sheer wash of berry/purple and goes great with my cool/neutral undertones. It is also very moisturizing and leaves a shiny and almost glossy finish.
This is a great product for everyday wear. I think it moisturizes without getting goopy. The colors are a bit deceiving, so I really suggest trying them out before you buy. I use this for on-the-go color, without long lasting effects. It is a bit overpriced, but nice for an office look.
I received this as a gift from a friend and use it all the time. Its great for everyday wear if you are going to work or just going out to get groceries to give you a little extra sexy in your day. I like how it feels very smooth and natural on my lips. I bought one for my mom after I liked it so much!
My favorite color is number 07 Super Strawberry. It applies on lips so nicely with the perfect hint of color. I like how this moisturizes so I don't need to use chap stick beforehand. I have seriously chapped lips so this is very important.
Clinique Chubby Sticks are fantastic if you like a bit of color but don't like the feel of regular lipsticks. These have a very soft feel on your lips. I feel like I'm wearing lip balm! Only downside is that I do have to reapply after eating or drinking. But the color, texture and feel is totally worth it!
I absolutely love the Clinique Chubby Sticks! They are super pigmented and have a great texture. They don't feel heavy on your lips and last a long time. I get so many compliments when I wear mine and the colors are all so flattering! They are not kiss proof, so they will leave marks on napkins and cups.
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos