BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Araceli K.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this product, I have about 6 different lip colors and they are amazing. They last me over a few months, and really easy to use. I love this product because it does not stain your lips, and has a very natural look to it. Stop by at a clinique desk to purchase this amazing product hope you enjoy💖
Erica H.
Washington, DC
Review for: Mega Melon more...
i love this lip product. sheer, moisturizing formula gives just a hint of warm color top my lips. goes with just about every makeup look and is super easy to tuck in your purse and be on your way. good for low maintenance looks or those who prefer light or even no makeup since it's basically a tinted lip balm. i'll be purchasing more colors for sure.
Michal C.
Vancouver, WA
This chubby pencil is the perfect amount of color for everyday wear. It's moisturizing and smooth, so I don't feel like I have to prep my lips before putting it on. The color isn't too sheer, somewhere between a tinted lip balm and a lipstick. I have two colors I switch up depending on where I'm going, and they're really the only lip colors I need, even for date night.
audrey a.
Norman, OK
These are great. I started getting them in my bonuses and haven't looked back. Just enough color and easy to reapply after drinks or meals. Travels in a pocket or small bag. Keeps lips from becoming chapped in the Oklahoma wind.
Becca R.
Loudon
Review for: Graped-Up more...
After borrowing from a friend and loving it, I decided to purchase the chubby stick myself! I love this product.  The color graped up is a perfect sheer wash of berry/purple and goes great with my cool/neutral undertones.  It is also very moisturizing and leaves a shiny and almost glossy finish.
Anya F.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is a great product for everyday wear.  I think it moisturizes without getting goopy.  The colors are a bit deceiving, so I really suggest trying them out before you buy.  I use this for on-the-go color, without long lasting effects.  It is a bit overpriced, but nice for an office look.
Natalia K.
Rensselaer, NY
I received this as a gift from a friend and use it all the time. Its great for everyday wear if you are going to work or just going out to get groceries to give you a little extra sexy in your day. I like how it feels very smooth and natural on my lips. I bought one for my mom after I liked it so much!
Paula K.
My favorite color is number 07 Super Strawberry. It applies on lips so nicely with the perfect hint of color. I like how this moisturizes so I don't need to use chap stick beforehand. I have seriously chapped lips so this is very important.
Kassie B.
Bardwell, KY
Clinique Chubby Sticks are fantastic if you like a bit of color but don't like the feel of regular lipsticks. These have a very soft feel on your lips. I feel like I'm wearing lip balm! Only downside is that I do have to reapply after eating or drinking. But the color, texture and feel is totally worth it!
Nell♀ W.
Northport
I absolutely love the Clinique Chubby Sticks! They are super pigmented and have a great texture. They don't feel heavy on your lips and last a long time. I get so many compliments when I wear mine and the colors are all so flattering! They are not kiss proof, so they will leave marks on napkins and cups.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?