BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Jessica B.
Very moisturizing when applying. Great selection of colours. I wear them in the spring/summer for extra smoothness and a pop of colour. Some shades are better than the other and because they are balms, the colours aren't long lasting. Not every colour is worth their pricetag, though. Try before buying.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Review for: Broadest Berry more...
This is such a gorgeous berry shade that is perfect on my pale girl lips . This moisturing formula will make your lips feel nourished and hydrated . This is a perfect shade for the fall and winter months but you could wear it whenever . That is just when I choose too. Such beautiful shades to choose from and a great lasting product . Your Lips will Thank you .
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
I adore these! They come in tons of colors. These come in little twist up tubes. The colors are pretty sheer, but the darker colors are more intense. These are very moisturizing because they're more like a tinted balm than a traditional lipstick. Wear time is maybe 2 hours, but reapplication is easy since you don't need to be super precise.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Mightiest Maraschino more...
I domt know whats moisturizing about these or why everyone loves them so much. Maybe I got a bad one? All I know is the one I had was so waxy, like a crayon, and had no pigment at all. I bruised my lips just trying to get it on, and there was basically no color pay off at all. This felt tight and waxy on my lips and smelled and tasted terrible.
Lou C.
I love these lipsticks! They have great pigment and are truly hydrating! However, one issue that I have with this product is that they aren't super long lasting and they need to be reapplied often. Other than that, the color range and the pigments truly provide a unique and beautiful finish to whatever look you are trying to sport!
Larissa T.
Review for: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm more...
So pretty!! This really is a balm. The actual color is a sheer version than shown on the packaging. I love lip gloss, yet I need to wear more chapstick so this is good for in between. I am a first time user, and these are pretty if you are dressed up or dressed down. I love Clinique as well! Bought three of theses and all shades are gorgeous!!
Julia A.
Allston, MA
I've had this for a few years now in Whole Lotta Honey and Chunky Cherry, and I LOVE it. This is a holy grail product for me. Which I didn't realize at first, until trying lots of other products (I bought this when I was first starting to use makeup). This is incredibly moisturizing, easy to apply (even without a mirror), adds very natural and subtle color and shine, and the packaging is so convenient. These two colors aren't sparkly. Chunky Cherry is bright and pink, it gives a rosy color that I like in the spring and summer. Whole Lotta Honey is my absolute, can't-live-without-it color, though. It's so natural (I have light olive skin and fairly pigmented lips, but I think this color is pretty universally flattering for light-to-medium skin tones), so comfortable to wear, and just looks and feels downright perfect. I haven't found another product that gives me the same look and feel, so I think the chubby sticks are worth the price! I am down to the last of my Whole Lotta Honey, and I will absolutely repurchase it. This is my everyday go-to lip product. This isn't a long-lasting product (but it also doesn't claim to be, so it doesn't lose points in my book), but I do find that it lasts decently well, and fades in a nice and natural, non-patchy way.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
I love the Clinique brand chubby sticks. They're great to keep in your bag for a quick pop of color on the lips. I would pick up as many colors as possible I especially enjoy this year finishes so that I can just add a little color when I'm out and about.
Nhung N.
Review for: Bountiful Blush more...
I love this color and formula. It's moisturizing but still has pigment.

I do find that the revlon color burst ball stain is quite a good dupe for this.

This color (bountiful blush) is my all time favorite color. It's that "my lip but better" color for me.

Because this is a balm it's not super long lasting but since it is a balm it's easy to reapply
lizi e.
Pekin, IL
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
This product is great. I love the color, it lasts for a good amount of time it goes on smooth. If you have dry lips you will need a lip treatment before applying. I wish this had more of a watermelon smell to it. Still though I am satisfied with the product
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?