BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Azaria V.
I got that intense one in "Grandest Grape" shade and it's perfect. Great moisturizer feeling, not heavy, not sticky, long- lasting product.
Love the aspect of juice lips, I receive it one by a gift and after that I have buy it almost 3 times by now.
Those days in which you tired of mattes but don´t want lip gloss for sure the Chubby Stick is a great option.
Emma J.
Annandale , VA
Review for: Chunky Cherry, Heaping Hazelnut, Bountiful Blush more...
I LOVE the Clinique Chubby Sticks!! Like the name says, it's truly moisturizing, which I think is hard to find in lip colors. Aside from that, it applies so well and is easy to use without a mirror; whether I'm at work and quickly heading to a meeting our out on a Saturday night, I'm confident putting this on and don't worry about any smudges or going outside my lips.
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
This product is great for a no make-up day, a neutral look, or even with a dramatic eye. I like that it’s nourishing, but still allows you to add a little pop of color to your look. Buy it at Macy’s! I’m not sure if I would buy it again only because I wish the color was a touch more opaque and I wish Clinique would change their policies and stop testing on animals.
Ashlee B.
I absolutely love these chubby stick lip colors. The formula delivers beautiful pigment and leaves an amazing satin finish on the lips. It feels so hydrating and soft on the lips-i keep a stick in my purse at all times in order to reapply throughout the day
Janet V.
Lakeland, FL
I am not a lipstick person and I realized that it was because I hadn't found the "one". My search is over! This Clinique chubby stick goes on so nice! The pigment is on point and the texture feels like heaven. Definitely recommend 👍
Daliangely U.
West Palm Bch, FL

There have been times when I just want to moisturize my lips during the day and if it is with a better color touch, I use this lip balm and it works very well, hydrate my lips and do not look pale, a touch of color does not look bad in the face. I like it
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I love these so much and everytime my friend are around they magically disappear. It's safe to say they love them as well. They are creamy and they give a subtle tint. I wouldn't say they're extremely pigmented but they are perfect for beach days all around summer days. These are also great for those no makeup makeup looks. They are creamy and moisturizing.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,441 reviews
My mom and I fight for each other for these when ever we get a free one in a promotion. The color is rich long lasting and very moisturizing. There are a lot of colors to pick from! It's lasted me about four months. I recommend getting them during a promotion.
Heather S.
Lincoln, DE
Review for: Whole Lotta Honey more...
This has to be my favorite lip balm. It’s very smooth and extremely moisturizing and I’ve been using it for at least a couple years. I purchased it at Peoples and it was very affordable and lasted me for about six months which was well worth it. The color was very subtle from when I want a little bit of color on my lips and for when I’m on the go. I would highly recommend this.
laymashia b.
las vegas, NV
Clinique lip balm is ultra smooth and hydrating! I received it as a free gift for spending over $55. It was my first time using it and I will purchase it in the future. I purchase my Clinique from Macy's or Dillards. i highly recommend it and Clinique makes it easy and cheap to try new products if you take advantage of the many specials that occur year round.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?