BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Cam H.
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
My mom gave me this as my first "real" lipstick and it was my favorite for years. It was so moisturizing and the color was pigmented but in a very subtle way. I looove these:)
Brooke R.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
My favorite lip gloss. Great color, goes on easily and doesn't run. The tube is nice and the stick lasts awhile making it a great value. I will definitely purchase again.
Jody D.
I love this product. It stays on my lips for a long time. The different colors this product comes in are nice. I love the pink shades. My lips feel soft and moisturized.
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The chubby sticks are so nice. They give really good color and are true to packaging color which makes picking a color easier. Highly pigmented and highly moisturizing.
Meredith N.
Columbus
Love this product!! The colors are absolutely beautiful and it stays in place for several hours! It is super smooth and easy to apply. I will definitely purchase more of these!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Chubby stick for days when my lips are super cracked (which is actually pretty often) and I wanna have some color on my lips. They are not that hydrating and don't do that much like Carmex or Vaseline but they don't make your lips dryer. The feeling on my lips is smooth, it won't get dry, it behaves like a balm(which it is). I prefer brighter colors because they last actually pretty long (like Pudgy Peony) and it doesn't smudge so after like 2-3h you will not have the balm feeling on your lips but still pretty color that doesn't look like after a long party. I've tried Oversized orange which has sparkles in it and the color was gone like in 1 hour. Also when you run out of your Chubby there is still a LOT of products inside the stick, use your lip brush to get it out. Or what is even better use some small spatula and put it in the little sample jar from Sephora and mix with Vaseline! Now you have the real hydrating lip tint ;)
Jeanine B.
West Allis
Love this product. It's a great lip stain color, looks naturally, not like I have lipstick caked on. It does wear off, but very gradually. I reapply maybe 1 time a day.
Aimée B.
Indianapolis
LOVE, love, love these Chubby sticks.  Easy to use and the color is great.  Not too light and not too dark.  They keep my lips moisturized all day long.
Ally C.
Jasper, AL
Review for: Whole Lotta Honey more...
Beautiful, subtle, color that leaves your lips feeling hydrated and pretty all day! Perfect for someone that wants subtle color without wearing a traditional lipstick!
Lenaiza E.
Aberdeen, NC
I love love love the chubby. It’s super easy to carry in your purse and it’s really moisturizing with a hint of color. The smell is amazing and doesn’t smell harsh at all!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back