BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I really like this product at home or on the go, it’s the perfect size! It applies easily and smoothly onto the lips. I received the shade super strawberry and it is the perfect match and pigmentation! It does not stay long on the lips, which is one downside
Anna C.
Fort Worth
Love chubby sticks! Depending on the color/type they vary from sheer to intense but all the colors are so beautiful. I love how they have a light balm feel rather than a lipstick feel. Great for everyday use or events. Everyone should have a million chubbies because they are so great!
Aleya T.
Murrells Inlt, SC
The Cubby Stick lip Color Balm is a good product to always have when you need a quick swipe of color on your lips. I do notice though that it does not moisturize my lips as much as it says it does. My lips sometimes feel chapped after using.
Brittany P.
North haledon , NJ
Love the Clinique chubby stick! Great color variety and long lasting for the most part. Wears more like a balm, but none the less a very good product. Some shades are more sheer than others, but this helps with the look being more natural.
Jamie G.
San Diego
Review for: Mega Melon, Mighty Mimosa more...
I wasn’t the biggest fan of these. They were very very understated colors (almost to the point where I couldn’t notice them at all) and they weren’t very moisturizing. I would rather use a lip balm and then a lip color instead of these.
Izy H.
Review for: Mega Melon more...
oo la la! this chubby stick of goodness glides on like butter and delivers a perfect MLBB (my lips but better) sheen! I got Mega Melon and I imagine it to be an universally flattering color. It's literally a nudey-watermeloney hue. It's easy to glide on and also easy to take off. It lasts for a few hours, but does come off with eating. My only complaint is it emphasizes any flakiness on your lips. But this is true for many lip products, so just make sure to scrub-a-dub-dub your lips before you apply this product!
McKenna P.
Omaha, NE
These are my go to everyday lip product. It adds just the write amount of color for a day look without being too much. It also moisturizes the lips so it’s very comfortable to wear. My favorite color is curviest caramel. It’s the perfect nude for my mixed race skin tone.
Kristin Ann S.
Review for: Super Strawberry, Other more...
I have had these in the past but right now I have 3 of these (Super Strawberry & 2 Baby tint). I do not like the mint taste in revlon balms & the jordana are okay but these are worth the splurge worthy ! I love them & I will be buying more colors for sure. They are glossy & make your lips feel moisturized & smooth. Really great lipgloss! & it’s like a lipliner lipgloss because it’s shaped like a pencil if you put it on “right” on the sides it won’t get blunted. #amazing
Kimberly F.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Graped-Up more...
These sheer lip colors are a classic, but I stopped buying them because Clinique is not cruelty-free.  I used to stock up on Whole Lotta Honey and Graped up when I was younger.  I recently found a new one in my makeup drawer that I never opened, so I started wearing it to finish off my supply.  The color is sheer enough that you don't need a mirror to apply.  But, there is enough color payoff so it looks good and shows up in pictures.
Beth S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite color that Clinique makes and really looks good with every skin tone. It’s easy to apply but works best with a lip liner if you want a bolder look. Awesome product to stash in your purse and apply on the go
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?