BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Adrianna G.
London
Love the smell and the colour! I got it as a gift from my aunt and I really like it. It’s perfect to put in my handbag and it applies quickly and easily.
Britney G.
realy liking that. it feels like butter on my lips little bit glossy aswell and good subtle pigment. i got it in red  and pink. its very easy to apply.
sarahjanemartin M.
Leeds, Leeds
Great every day - really nice colour though it doesn't seem to last very long. Lots of applications through out the day, but still great for the price.
anap P.
Doral, FL
Mucha cantidad, my suaves, bonitos colores e hidratantes, una marca que con su calidad nunca pasara de moda. Este producto es perfecto para uso diario.
Melinda A.
Koh Samui
It's my favorite moisturizing lip balm ever! The color is pretty and it lasts all day. Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Josephine F.
I use these all the time. They are great for natural makeup days when you need a tinted glossy lip. It is easy to do the "just had a lollypop" trend.
Daneymis BM-118761 P.
Estos labiales son buenísimos, super hidratantes y muy recomendados par personas que tienen los labios deshidratado. El color es pasable y duraderos
Trishita G.
KOLKATA
I have never liked clinique. It is a good brand but its not easy on the pocket. A way cheaper alternative of this could be the revlon lip stain range
patrycja H.
It was a gift so I'm quite happy i didn't spend my own money on it;) te product is ok... but just ok. There is a lot of better and cheaper products
Gemma B.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
Very hydrating and doesn't leave a sticky residue. There isn't much colour pay off for this particular shade but its good as a subtle moisturiser.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?