BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Emily M.
Helena, AL
I really love the Clinique Chubby stick! The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because the color isn't extremely long lasting. That's fine if you are going for a more natural or a softer look, but I recognize that some people want more of a lip stain. The chubby may not be for you. The chubby stick glides on smoothly, never clumps and is not sticky at all! There are many different color choices available, too!
Ellie G.
Love this stuffClinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm, only reason it's 4 stars is you have to reapply somewhat often. The color is super pigmented so one or two coats will be enough! It goes on really smooth and is really moisturizing! Doesn't make the sharpest lines but that's not usually what I'm going for with lipstick. Really quick easy way to get a pretty purple/red to your look!
Courtney C.
Columbia, SC
I like this chubby stick to use as a base on my lips. It’s very transparent so it doesn’t pack a whole lot of color. It’s easy to apply but I wouldn’t say that it will last super long. I do find myself reapplying during the day. I love that I can pop it on top of any other lip color to add that moisture that I need.
Kainat S.
Wilmette, IL
Review for: Super Strawberry more...
Super Strawberry is such a perfect natural "my lips but better" color. The packaging is super cute and  the color you see is the color you get! I purchased mine from the Clinique counter at Macy's. It feels like a lip balm and leaves a beautiful tint on your lips. Very hydrating and has a glossy finish. I recommend this to those who like the feel of lip balm but want some color along with it!
Kailee  M.
Boise, ID
Makeup artist at Sephora suggested this for a beach vacation I was going on. I was hesitant since it seemed like a high priced chapstick but I was so wrong. The chubby sticks have great pigment to them and so moisturizing. They are super easy to apply. I worse mine every day until I ran out and then got a lip brush to get out the rest because I love it so much. Definitely will be getting these again.
Megan B.
Review for: Mighty Mimosa more...
I absolutely love this product . It is very creamy, and has a large selection of colors. I bought this in Saks Fifth Avenue for $17, which is kind of pricey, but definitely worth it. This has lasted me since 2016 in August! I would by this again in a heartbeat. The only issue is that it doesn't stay on as long as i had hoped, but I love the way it makes my lips feel rather than a sticky gloss.
Stacey A.
Ridgeland, MS
Review for: Woppin' Watermelon more...
I like the feel of the product, it definitely feels moisturizing. It doesn't last very long however and there's barely any tint to it. I don't know how they can call it whoopin watermelon, it mostly just makes my lips look shiny, very little discernible color. My boyfriend could not tell I had anything on my lips. I give it 3 stars because it does feel very moisturizing, otherwise I'd give it 2.
Amanda L.
These have got to be the best lip balm ever! These lip balms are absolutely amazing and the colors are so beautiful and they go on your lips just like silk. These lip balms are worth every single cent !!! Love them and definitely reccomend these to anyone wanting a truly good lip balm !!
Nic B.
These are so good for a natural makeup kinda day. They give enough color but not to where it looks like you're wearing lipstick. They're not super hydrating but that never really bothered me. The price isn't that bad either. I love having it handy for a light wash of color, I never knew how much I needed a subdued nude balm before I got this. Now I need this in my makeup bag at all times.
Teddie A.
Spring, TX
I cannot say enough good things about the Clinique chubby sticks! They are so powerful in color and moisturize while wearing them. I have these in multiple colors and would recommend them to anyone! You can buy them at any store that sells Clinique. I get mine at Ulta or Nordstrom!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?