BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Yudy@ C.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
Nice. Colors are perfect. Your lips are hydrating all time. You need to restorer it some times during the day but is so good. I use soft colors and i love it.
Sara D.
San Salvador
I have the pink one and it felt so great and soft on the lips I totally recommended it because they dont look just great they leave your lips feeling so great
Melissa N.
Beautiful colour. Really smooth and glides very well. I was very satisfied although the quality isn't the best. Sometimes needs more than just one application.
Hannah Marie H.
Love this chubby stick so moisturising I repurchase this everytime I run out love the colour range and it so easy to apply it just slides right on your lips
Hadeel K.
Amman
they are a lighter balm texture mmm…I feel like they keep my lips nice and soft, wouldn’t say they are extremely moisturizing but they do keep them soft ;-D
Santhuri N.
Johannesburg
Review for: Voluptuous Violet, Richer Raisin, Other more...
I love this. It's like a lipstick but with the hydrating and moisturising affect of a lip balm. Creamy and satin finish. Highly pigmented and applies evenly.
Talia E.
Amazing!!!! Moisturizing and easy to apply! I have shade 01 and always get complemented about the natural pinky color. This is my go to lip balm in my purse!
Sabrina S.
Kitchener
Review for: Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm more...
Absolutely love the chubby stick! The pigment is beautiful and glides over my lips smoothly. The colour lasts for a few hours and doesn’t dry my lips out!
Mariia S.
Perfect product for everyday - moisturize enough and have colour! I love it cause I do not need mirror too) It's not last every day but enough long for me.
Edelyn M.
I really like this product as it's very moisturizing and very buttery on your lips. I like the look of a crayon and love that you never have to sharpen it.
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back