BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Cindy T.
Edmonton, AB
Available in many colours, this product is great and definitely less drying than many lip color products. The only downside is that it doesn't have a lot of staying power
Soph R.
Really like the moisturizing formula of these chubby sticks but was disappointed with the colour pay off as I am someone who enjoys more vibrant and long-lasting colour on my lips.
Liz P.
They aren't the most amazing things I've tried but I do really like them, they feel nice on my lips, and have a nice color. I'm not sure why, I just never loved them.
Paloma R.
I like the texture and the colors, and that it keeps me hydrated, what I do Not like is that the colors are a little Pale and they do Not last a lot, Price is average but clinique is guarantee
Laura H.
ayrshire
Love this moisturises and tint. It is expensive. But love!!! And the packaging lovely. Very cool. My niece always try’s to steal 😂😂😂
angelly r.
viterbo caldas
The color of Super Strawberry is perfect for my skin tone and combines with everything. It softens my lips and does not dry or feel sticky. It is the best lip product I have ever tried.
Alina I.
Review for: Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase more...
They will make your skin soo soft. They are not long lasting ones but definitely are amazing quality and if you are more in the natural look you will love them.
Sarah M.
It is wonderful to moisturize and use to the day, but leaves a horrible taste in the mouth. It has a price beyond what it deserves. I do not use it anymore.
Sonali D.
It's a very moisturising and soothing lip balm for chapped lips adds a boost of color to make them look vibrant and add a colourful dimension to a simple look
Carolina P.
Santo Domingo
This lip was the bomb. Really smooth feeling, last me long hours. Nice packaging. I bought it at the convenience store. Good value. And the quality was great!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?

back