BY CLINIQUE

No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.

How To Use:

• Apply directly to lips
  • Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm

• What is your favorite color chubby stick?26 Answers
  • Are they good and long lasting?15 Answers
  • How long does the Color stay on before having to reapply?...3 Answers
Angelique J.
New Zealand
I liked these for ease of use and color coverage but found them pricey for what they are. My recommendation would to find a color you like for special occasions and therefore get longevity for your money
Doha B.
It’s really moisturising and kind of plums my lips.. I really like the light pink tint it gives.. I bought it from a duty free... I didn’t really expect anything..And yes,I would recommend it to teenagers
Char D.
Loved this product! Super hydrating and nice shades. Received as a gift, but would repurchase! Not particularly long wearing but feels great over lipstick or on its own. Definitely met my expectations.
Róisín C.
This colour isn't too bright and is very well pigmented. It suites my skin tone very well and I'm very pale . It goes on very smoothly and is very creamy!! It also leave my lips very smooth and soft.
Simren D.
birmingham
I really liked this stick I thought it smelt great not like usual makeup smell and was very moisturising on my lips and gave them a nice natural colour . Also the amount that was in there was great the pigmentation was pretty good too
Stevie G.
Orford, Warrington
Love this for every day wear! Especially when my lips are feeling dry. Exceeded my expectations by far!! I bought it from boots from a lovely member of staff. It lasts for ages! And would definitely buy again, so worth the price!
Challis D.
I have a sample of this chubby stick, and I really like the colour. It's really pigmented, but the colour doesn't seem to last for more than a few hours on my lips, so re-applying would be a need.
Christina K.
Sarnia, ON
Love clinique’s chubby sticks. They are very moisturizing. The colour doesn’t last very long on my lips, but not a lot of lip colours do. Has a decent price tag as well. I already have multiple colours and plan on buying more. Love these!
Shannon G.
I loved this! It gave my lips a nice natural look without being entirely invisible, and felt almost weightless, not dense like some other products can. I lost my own and it makes me incredibly sad, but I would recommend this!
Sophie D.
Hobart
I really like these Chubby sticks! Lovely colour range and the formula is great! They don't apply quite as precisely as other lipsticks but still pretty gorgeous! I would love to try more colours!
Hannah W.
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Chloe B.
Are they good and long lasting?
Angel J.
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Briana F.
Danville, CA
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?