16 varieties available
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Natural-looking lip tints have a subtle sheen.
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips
- For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour
- Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille , Ozokerite , Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Hydrogenated Olive Oil , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 348 Q&A
Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
- "I received this mildly expensive chubby stick as a gift and I loved the my-lips-but-better color of Mega Melon. These sticks glide on and do an excellent job moisturizing. I've tried the less expensive replicas from Revlon and Sally Hansen, but those lack the moisturizing power of this one from Clinique. They will last awhile, so don't feel too bad about spending the full price on them. " in 539 reviews
- "I love these chubby sticks. I have many different colors. They go on great and have a huge color line. You are sure to find the color you are looking for. They also do not dry out your lips. They have the perfect amount of shine leaving your lips looking healthy and beautiful. Highly recommended! " in 203 reviews
- "I have an addiction to lip products and spend a TON of money trying new products every year. This product however is LIGHTYEARS beyond anything else on the market. I have these everywhere, my purse, laptop bag, briefcase, and every other bag I can on a semi-regular basis. Some colors are more tinted while others have a darker shade left on the lips. My favorite is "Richer Raisin," full coverage and awesome moisture." in 115 reviews
I liked these for ease of use and color coverage but found them pricey for what they are. My recommendation would to find a color you like for special occasions and therefore get longevity for your money
It’s really moisturising and kind of plums my lips.. I really like the light pink tint it gives.. I bought it from a duty free... I didn’t really expect anything..And yes,I would recommend it to teenagers
Loved this product! Super hydrating and nice shades. Received as a gift, but would repurchase! Not particularly long wearing but feels great over lipstick or on its own. Definitely met my expectations.
This colour isn't too bright and is very well pigmented. It suites my skin tone very well and I'm very pale . It goes on very smoothly and is very creamy!! It also leave my lips very smooth and soft.
I really liked this stick I thought it smelt great not like usual makeup smell and was very moisturising on my lips and gave them a nice natural colour . Also the amount that was in there was great the pigmentation was pretty good too
Love this for every day wear! Especially when my lips are feeling dry. Exceeded my expectations by far!! I bought it from boots from a lovely member of staff. It lasts for ages! And would definitely buy again, so worth the price!
I have a sample of this chubby stick, and I really like the colour. It's really pigmented, but the colour doesn't seem to last for more than a few hours on my lips, so re-applying would be a need.
Love clinique’s chubby sticks. They are very moisturizing. The colour doesn’t last very long on my lips, but not a lot of lip colours do. Has a decent price tag as well. I already have multiple colours and plan on buying more. Love these!
I loved this! It gave my lips a nice natural look without being entirely invisible, and felt almost weightless, not dense like some other products can. I lost my own and it makes me incredibly sad, but I would recommend this!
I really like these Chubby sticks! Lovely colour range and the formula is great! They don't apply quite as precisely as other lipsticks but still pretty gorgeous! I would love to try more colours!
Q & A
What is your favorite color chubby stick?
Are they good and long lasting?
What pretty colours ! How do they look in darker skin tones like myself ?
Does any one else find clinique little pricey? I'm a woman on a budget here lol but I have to have my lip sticks
I feel like the Internet is obsessed with these, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos